LISTED OLD WHISKEY JAR ON EBAY FOR 99 CENTS NR

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

3emarketeers

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Well I listened to all you and listed one of the stone jugs from the picture in my mason jars post. Lets hope I at least get my listing fees back-LOL
Thanks to everyone who offered their advice. Here's the auction link if anyone is interested. You are more than welcome to get the bidding started! Let me know if you think I need to add to or mention something else in the auction---or if you think I need to add more pictures
biglol.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220023678887
Thanks again
smileyeatingchoc.gif

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Sorry, I tried but it was to late. I hope you can talk them out of it. Some people are understanding. Good Luck, Eric

3emarketeers

Reaction score
Thanks Eric for letting me know.
I really screwed that one up didn't I.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I went back to buy it for you but it was too late. A matter of seconds. Sorry and good luck. I'd take the neg if you have to, it's to nice a jug and too much to lose. You've been at it long enough but re-read the rules and look for a loophole out. There's gotta be some way.

huffmnd

Reaction score
PLEASE tell me the one that bid on this is an upstanding guy and is willing to work with you.

3emarketeers

Reaction score
I DONT KNOW YET. I EMAILED HIM TWICE AND ASKED HIM TO CALL ME COLLECT. SO FAR NO RESPONSE, JUST A PAYPAL PAYMENT---THAT'S NOT GOOD. I EMAILED HIM AN EXPLANATION AND REFUNDED HIS MONEY. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
biga.gif
THIS MAY BE MY 1ST NEG AFTER OVER 1000 TRANSACTIONS
cryingsmiley.gif
OH WELL
I'M NOT GOING TO RELIST IT UNTIL I TALK TO HIM FIRST
IT USE TO BE WHEN YOU CLICKED SELL, THE AUCTION BUTTON WAS AUTOMATICALLY CHECKED, BUT THEY CHANGED IT AND NOW THE "SELL AT FIXED PRICE" BUTTON IS CHECKED. SOMEONE EMAILED ME THAT TIDBIT OF INFO TONIGHT, WHICH WAS NICE, BECAUSE I WAS JUST RACKING MY BRAIN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I MADE THAT BIG OF A MISTAKE.
MAYBE, I WILL HAVE GOOD KARMA, BECAUSE I LET SOMEONE OFF THE HOOK THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN THEY DID THE SAME THING.
I THINK THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE PRETTY DECENT AND UNDERSTANDING, SO I'M SURE IT WILL WORK OUT.
( I HOPE HE FALLS INTO THE MOST PEOPLE CATAGORY)
MY CUSTOMER WANTED A 10 DAY AUCTION NOT A 10 SEC AUCTION.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BETTER NIGHT THAN MINE
headbanger.gif

alan23t5

Reaction score
thats a very nice jug make sure you get more than 99 cents

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!