Lobeycat

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
WOW! This is so sad! He will be truly missed! Even though I never met him, I will miss him. He made me laugh my A** off on here many times. RIP LOBEY!

towhead

Reaction score
Lobey wrote a really funny story-sometime-maybe in the past year on here....one that made you spit your coffee out in the morning....something about answering the door to the mailman or something....had gotten a package in the mail.... tried to find it, anybody know what I'm talking about? ....would like to see it again, if anyone can find it! -Julie

kwalker

Reaction score
What a guy...it's crazy to think how he was such a huge help to me and so many others. He won't be forgotten for sure.

Angelpeace

Reaction score
I've used up nearly a whole box of kleenex today. Every time I stop to think I just start crying again. He gave Jamie and me some great recipes. I especially love his pizza recipe. Because of him, I've become a great Italian cook. He always made me smile, and as I said earlier, He was the Best Friend I never met. He always kept me in stitches. I loved to read his posts, both here and on Facebook. Our most recent conversation was over a post and link he had on facebook concerning the recent reports that the Rapture was going to happen on May 21st. Time is so short! I had hoped that Jamie and I might one day get to meet him. I guess it wan't meant to be. I wrote this today about him and posted it on his Facebook wall. I'd like to share it here as well:[/size

]The sun seems darker, but Heaven shines.
You've passed into eternally time,
Where rivers of bottles flow past at a glance,
And sweet music plays while you sing and dance.
Your sorrows have past.
...Ours have just begun.
We'll remember you always.
Hope you're having fun.
RIP MY FRIEND!

YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AND YOU WILL BE MISSED.

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Angelpeace

I've used up nearly a whole box of kleenex today. Every time I stop to think I just start crying again. He gave Jamie and me some great recipes. I especially love his pizza recipe. Because of him, I've become a great Italian cook. He always made me smile, and as I said earlier, He was the Best Friend I never met. He always kept me in stitches. I loved to read his posts, both here and on Facebook. Our most recent conversation was over a post and link he had on facebook concerning the recent reports that the Rapture was going to happen on May 21st. Time is so short! I had hoped that Jamie and I might one day get to meet him. I guess it wan't meant to be. I wrote this today about him and posted it on his Facebook wall. I'd like to share it here as well:[/size

]The sun seems darker, but Heaven shines.
You've passed into eternally time,
Where rivers of bottles flow past at a glance,
And sweet music plays while you sing and dance.
Your sorrows have past.
...Ours have just begun.
We'll remember you always.
Hope you're having fun.
RIP MY FRIEND!

YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AND YOU WILL BE MISSED.
VERY NICE!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
I first heard this grim news[:'(] early today at work from my lovely wife Laur,...It's now 12 hours later and I'm even more devastated as it really sinks in. I've been laughing, (as I remember a particularly hilarious story he once told me about civil war reenactors that he'd buddied up to to sell his slicks to, (It required him dressing up too) and how they had burned poison ivy to clear their camp, and all their heads ballooning up from breathing in the smoke! and how he first thought he was hallucinating from the hard cider,as he looked around the fire that night... OMG funny!)[:D] Then I start crying again when I realize that he's really, really gone.[X(] Then I remember the time I rinsed an R.R.R. Radway bottle that I'd dug at the Buchanan Farm,...It had ice cold spring water inside it and cracked!..I was SO happy to dig one cause I always thought they were very cool and never had dug one. I was REALLY bummed at myself for being too hasty, and had mentioned it here on ABN............Lobey surprised me by sending me one in the mail a few days later! A class act Lobey was. Rock on Lobes!
I'll really miss him around here.

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: towhead

Lobey wrote a really funny story-sometime-maybe in the past year on here....one that made you spit your coffee out in the morning....something about answering the door to the mailman or something....had gotten a package in the mail.... tried to find it, anybody know what I'm talking about? ....would like to see it again, if anyone can find it! -Julie

I remember, Julie. I think it was a package from Osia (Pat).

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: towhead

I remember, Julie. I think it was a package from Osia (Pat).

I'm pretty sure it was his Christmas gift from Pat last year...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles