Need a good tumbler

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
IMG_6474_zps5f3c792d.jpg

Anyone want to tumble these two? Looking for prices around $15-$20. They do have very small chips, or at least one does, but no cracks. [:D]

T

Reaction score
if them 2 is all you have i could do them for you, can not take on any more big orders, 20 dollars each and shipping,all the scratches and rubs ,pits ,dings ,will still be there , i will try to get all the stain off,bout 20 days to fix them, there might be somebody up your way that cleans ,i dont no of anybody,thanks glenn

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I know a BAD tumbler
rick l

RICK:Let it go. I am so sorry I put you bottles in the dryer instead of ,my tumbler...I admit I was in the wrong but that was 1981..I was high on..EVERY THING THEN AND DRUNK!! SORRY SORRY !![&o] HEY TO MY CREDIT they did come out[in pieces] nice and warm..and though I glued the wrong pieces to the wrong bottles they did look like a piece of art..crappy art..but art!! Kinda like a work of "PIECE CASSO'S" !JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I know a BAD tumbler
rick l

RICK:Let it go. I am so sorry I put you bottles in the dryer instead of ,my tumbler...I admit I was in the wrong but that was 1981..I was high on..EVERY THING THEN AND DRUNK!! SORRY SORRY !![&o] HEY TO MY CREDIT they did come out[in pieces] nice and warm..and though I glued the wrong pieces to the wrong bottles they did look like a piece of art..crappy art..but art!! Kinda like a work of "PIECE CASSO'S" !JAMIE

LOl yes hes that stupid [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75