Need help with unlisted Rockford, Ill bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

LfaithR

Reaction score
hutchbook.com has all documented (listings)i usually search by state bottle and pdf

LfaithR

Reaction score
hemihampton said:
I asked about a unknown unlisted Philadelphia blob top in here once before, Nobody heard of it or had any info on it. I said it must be rare then. They said didn't matter if it was rare or not, they said philadelphia was a big city with many breweries & probably had lots of unknown unlisted beer blobs & it was worthless because anything from Philadelphia was common & had no interest so no value. Even if only bottle known worth nothing if nobody cared they pretty much said? LEON.
True there are a great deal of different breweries . But I think it depends on the amount of actual bottles in specific exist today . And the background and history of the actual location where it was manufactured and also . Does the place have any legendary backgrounds. Does it exist today ?

LfaithR

Reaction score
Sombody should be recording the history left here and now . I mean out of the 16,000 + bottles actually listed .....400,000 believed to exist!!!!!!!!!!! Hutchinson bottles that is . Still wondering if that includes all types?

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I have it ready to list on eBay. With my kids here I haven't been able to get online as much. I can put it up there Wednesday evening. I'll update it on here when I have that done.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
MichaelFla; Hi again. I would like to have that bottle. Especially because of the Washington wire stopper and that it has the white sealer top cover. If you bvring it to my place in Sarasota, next winter season = we could pick out a trader bottle, We are in N Y for the summer. RED M.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I listed it on FeeBay. Here is the link. Red, this bottle doesn't have a Washington stopper. If you look at the pics posted in the listing, you'll see that it has a Bernardin Cyclone stopper. Edit: Just realized I didn't include a pic of the stopper. Will get one up tomorrow.

LfaithR

Reaction score
Bourbon

Attachments

• 81bc7cdbd77146048bff4171c957324c.jpg
    81bc7cdbd77146048bff4171c957324c.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 74

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Michael I just read through this post and didn't see my typed message * put in for you.I would like to have that bottle, because it has the porcelain gasket head on the wire lock system.I think I posted that I would let you pick a trade bottle if you nring it to Sarasota, when you come to visit us. We are in New York for the summer. RED Matthews

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Sorry Red but it is currently on eBay. He had too much interest in it so he had to list it on the bay. The link is in the posts above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter