New Website Is Up. (Kinda)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
The Beta release of our new website is now online. The Gallery is not complete yet as the photos are still in the works, so no collection items to view yet. But just about everything else is in place. Take a look and tell us what ya think.

http://home.comcast.net/~shauseur/PoisonousAddiction/index.html

There is sound on the intro page, and 1 other (you will hafta find it)...so have your speakers on. [:)]

I also suggest downloading this font as it's a key part to the sites design.
http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Zothique_Demo.htm

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Just looked at this on my wifes computer...evidently, my monitor is REALLY dim (ca. 1995). Some color issues are very obvious. Will work on them soon....
Fixed a few type-Os on my end. Will fix the on line files when I get the image stuff squared away.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
I'm glad you took the chance to peek at it.
I tweaked it a a bit already, but haven't uploaded the files.
I can safely say, it will really not look right without installing the font that I have linked there. I would highly suggest DLing and installing it first. Shockwave will automatically install (if you let it) if you don't already have it. You may also need Quicktime if Media player doesn't take the background music.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Ok, I think I got it all fixed now. Thank you Jim for bringing up the issues that were there. Hukt on Fonix haz werkt fer me. [:)] Too many early mornings. This morning was to a cat duet on the patio. It's going to be a coffee morning. For those who like flavored creamers, Coffee Mate Belgian Chocolate Toffee is a winner! Wish it came in the large bottles.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2