New Website Is Up. (Kinda)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I GET A LOUD "ADOBE SHOCKWAVE". DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ABOUT? WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR SITE. GOOD LUCK WITH IT! [&:] JAMIE

Poison_Us

Reaction score
If you dont already have Adobe Shockwave (was from Macromedia but Adobe bought them a while ago) It should direct you to download it. It's a plug-in just like Flash. You will also need the font I have linked. If you don't, things just wont look right.
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/

I've been tweaking on the site here for 3 or so days. When I feel I have done all I can do this go around, I shall upload what I am calling Beta 3. Things that I have fixed/added:

1) Fixed a slight 5 frame timing and transition issue in the Shockwave intro.
2) Added the KR-10s I missed the first time
3) Wife already knows what she is getting for Christmas, so I went ahead and added the KR-14 and KR-2
4) I implemented frames for the top and left side so the banner and nav buttons never leave the page.
5) I placed tables for all the bottles to frame them in so it doesn't look like a bunch of pictures floating about. Looks a bit more organized now, like a real 'gallery'.
6) shrunk the Kilmers and Sandfords pix so they fit 3 across and don't fill the screen beyond visual capacity.
7) added some extra info about some of the individual bottles that are part of large sets.
8) Moved the gallery nav buttons to the primary nav buttons as pup-ups when you rollover The Gallery button.
9) re-took many pix to replace the fuzzy ones.
10) Just got another issue of the KS-12 and added it in with the one that was there.

Things yet to do:

1) waiting to get one more KT-1 back from Ryan to do a group shot of our Owls.
2) still need to clean a small basket of bottles and the 2 Kilmers Swamp Roots so I can photograph them.
3) Photograph the inks and the common meds that sit behind them.

I will probably have the site reloaded a bit later today. I've been working on this the past 2 weeks as I cant study for my next test for school. All my material is online and we have had spuratic internet connectivity for the past 2 weeks. Mornings seem to be best before 8am.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26