Oh boy,Look out for the weekend..A Snowcane is coming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Here is the jet fuel I was telling you about earlier in the post. The bright reds are very warm air at the low levels necessary for explosive development.You can see in this animation the extent of warm air being pulled into the little buzz saw originating all the way back into the gulf below Texas. http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/ramsdis/online/loop_640.asp?product=gew_gerso_4km_ir3

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
This is from the United States Navy weather page. This is the wind field off of Florida . Look at this tomorrow night when the Hurricane is going by.This page takes a while to load.
http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/nexdat/CONUS/focus_regions/East/Southeast_Coast/Winds/WindSat/composite_6hr/20120929.1200.windsat.winds_6hr.nexsat_EastSECoast.022pc.jpg

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Don't forget that bread and MILK!!

I knew i would need this pic again!

Hurrry hurry go go go![8|]

F4624AA31BDC42C4AB59841C9E6AE11C.jpg

Well,...I always grab for a gallon of bleach too, when a storm's heading our way...[sm=lol.gif]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
LOL Joe ya you never know when your going to need bleach always come in handy [:D] dont drink it though,its bitter

jamieyohnPA

Reaction score
Yeah that snowstorm last year around Halloween, we didn't have power for a week! That sh*t was crazy and I do not want to go through that again!!!!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
The storm now looks like it is coming right up the mouth of the Delmarva .When all is said and done this will be a multi billion dollar storm. https://twitter.com/BigJoeBastardi/status/261446105588461568/photo/1/large Look out New Jersey Delaware Eastern Maryland,lots of wind damage and flooding. North Jersey,New York City and Western Long Island a catastrophic event may unfold as you will be on the East side of the eye coinciding with a lunar high tide. This could bring a wall of ocean water of 6 to 8 feet in height right off of the area just north of Sandy Hook and shove it into areas Northeast,North and North west of it into the highly populated areas of the megalopolis.

What I recommend for people in New Jersey,Delaware,Eastern Pennsylvania, Eastern Maryland,New York City,and Long Island is to buy yourself a generator TODAY as they will disappear from shelves on the weekend. Forget Milk and Bread and go fill you vehicles and every gas can you own because the potential exists to be without power for days in some areas.If you have a fire place or wood stove you will need it so make sure you have plenty of dry wood on hand. This is not hype it is a fair warning to all of the ABN members living in the affected areas. One last thing a monster snow storm just like last years Halloween storm but worse then that one will affect areas from the Mountains of North Carolina to New York State some places may exceed two feet in heavy wet snow and again no power. As the storm leaves temperatures in the teens and twenties will be common in the snow covered areas. Another update later in the afternoon. Now back to your regularly scheduled programs

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jamieyohnPA

Yeah that snowstorm last year around Halloween, we didn't have power for a week! That sh*t was crazy and I do not want to go through that again!!!!

IT WAS HELL! PURE HELL...HELL IS NOT A NICE PLACE

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
The following is quite likely with this Storm. The beaches from Maryland to Long Island will be altered and will not look the same as you know them now. Some Beach Front Shore homes will be washed away,2 to 3 week power outages in remote areas in at least 10 states will be common,flooding will be everywhere,no cable TV,no land line phone service no Cable internet (no bottle forum for some) and even wireless cell phones are at risk as to not working once power is lost in a lot of the area.The Mid Atlantic and North East United States have been protected for quite some time from large hurricanes our sand in the hour glass has run out. This storm has the potential to now be at category 3 strength just before landfall as it will make an abrupt left turn from the warm waters of the gulf stream and slam into the coast line at a 45 degree angle somewhere between Delaware and Long Island.Again in this loop http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/ramsdis/online/loop_640.asp?product=goes-east_16km_psir4 the storm has jogged to the west slightly over night.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Steve, it looks like you nailed this one good and early! Very impressive..!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85