Ongoing bottle finds at cannery site need help identifying daily!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
Fresh from my outhouse dig site
CBPA Bottle

heel reads registered net contents 6 1/2 fluid ounces
Base has a star with S

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 228

RCO

Reaction score
i

I’ve heard of places in Hawaii finding Alaskan bottles it will be rewarding to find a Alaskan bottle! I hope eventually I will be so lucky!

I'm sure your finding bottles that were produced and sold in Alaska , they might just not be marked Alaska .

its those local marked bottles that are hard to find , as they were typically smaller brands and sold in smaller area

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
Orange Crush Bottle. Is it Canadian?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 237

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
I'm sure your finding bottles that were produced and sold in Alaska , they might just not be marked Alaska .

its those local marked bottles that are hard to find , as they were typically smaller brands and sold in smaller area
That would be interesting if I had found a Alaskan bottle and didn’t know it. I can’t find information on a few of the bottles I’ve found so it could be possible.

RCO

Reaction score
That would be interesting if I had found a Alaskan bottle and didn’t know it. I can’t find information on a few of the bottles I’ve found so it could be possible.

well I meant bottles used and sold in Alaska , like generic beer bottles or glass jars , if your finding it off a dock there it likely came from there

I'm not sure if the orange crush is Canadian , what mark is on the bottom ? usually a D or diamond mark ( for dominion glass )

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
It h
well I meant bottles used and sold in Alaska , like generic beer bottles or glass jars , if your finding it off a dock there it likely came from there

I'm not sure if the orange crush is Canadian , what mark is on the bottom ? usually a D or diamond mark ( for dominion glass )

There is no mark on the bottom of this bottle.

RCO

Reaction score
It h

There is no mark on the bottom of this bottle.

what made you think it was Canadian ?

I've only ever found a couple complete clear orange crush bottles before when swimming , and a couple broken ones , so its still a good find

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Orange Crush Bottle. Is it Canadian?
I dont know if its the camera that has reversed the image, but there apears to have a logo with the "crushy" figure facing left..

I've only ever found a couple complete clear orange crush bottles before when swimming , and a couple broken ones , so its still a good find
i dont know if it is the camera reversing the image, but it apears to have a logo with the "crushy" figure facing left, that was only done on the 6oz bottle with the 1920 pat.date. if that is what you have it is a rare bottle.really cool bottle!

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
It is in
I dont know if its the camera that has reversed the image, but there apears to have a logo with the "crushy" figure facing left..
i dont know if it is the camera reversing the image, but it apears to have a logo with the "crushy" figure facing left, that was only done on the 6oz bottle with the 1920 pat.date. if that is what you have it is a rare bottle.really cool bottle!
It is indeed facing left it is a 7FL OZ bottle. I have quite a few other complete orange crush bottles that are 6OZ as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 217

AlaskanBottleDiver

Reaction score
Our

The proximity to Canada was what had me thinking it was Canadian and that it was 7FLoz instead of 6. I am not a OC expert and can’t identify the markings. I have a few with different makers marks I can post later when I’m home.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH