Pictorial Beaver Blob

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
There's something about pictorial blobs that make them rather alluring. If I hadn't dedicated myself to collecting RI bottles I'm sure I would have chosen these as one my focus categories. Anyway, for you viewing pleasure, and possible future ownership!
14262542095_4076676cb1_b_d.jpg

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Gotta say that's one strange looking beaver (I'll forego the all too easy jokes, right now). Up here in Canada, we've got some strange looking beavers, too (stop it, no jokes on your part also). I've got a couple of pharmacy bottles embossed with beavers, but the rodents look like their cousin the raccoon.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
I have a bottle like the one you have. I dug it in Philadelphia in the early 80's. Your bottle is much cleaner than mine. Definitely a strange logo. Scott

beendiggin

Reaction score
Nice one, Taylor. There must be some cool picture bottles from RI though.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
There are surprisingly few Paul. Most are ABM. I have one with a Quaker embossed on the front, and am in search of an Eagle Brewing Co. crown top with an eagle and shield. There are a good amount of pictorial RI medicines though.

treasurekidd

Reaction score
Nice one Taylor. I like the pictorials too - Hand Brewing and Standard Bottling are nice ones. I've also seen a nice one from Fall River that had a really nice deers head on it, don't remember the name though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4