Probably my find of a lifetime!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
andy volkerts said:
Yeah Leon they did, its really rare, one sold on e-bay a few yrs ago for right at a thousand dollars.....Andy

I'd like to see a pic of one of those. We got a ghost town (sorta) here in Michigan called Del Ray. Has not been called Del Ray in over 100 years. BUT, It did produce a super rare hutch not pictured or listed any where. I've seen it & hoping I can dig one in Michigan some day.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
actually its pretty plain jane, just says Bodie on the front, at least that's what I recall, it is one of the rarest western sodas around, made I think, for only four years. aqua in color........

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I dug pieces of one before Bodie became a state park in the early sixties, now you cant get anywhere near the place with a shovel.........

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Leon, Type bodie cal soda water into google and click on images they have a pic of one. this example says Carson Bros in an arch over Bodie on the front.......Andy

antlerman23

Reaction score
I agree, lets get a backstory on this magnificent hutch! Dump dug? privy? Im dying with curiosity! That is easily the best dug bottle (in my eyes) I have seen on this site all summer! Keep up the good work! hopefully some local druggists will pop out of the ground there too!

hemihampton

Reaction score
andy volkerts said:
Leon, Type bodie cal soda water into google and click on images they have a pic of one. this example says Carson Bros in an arch over Bodie on the front.......Andy

I did but never found Carson Bros, Did find a Pearson Gravitating stopper from Bodie.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday