Question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many people on this site are big into fishing? If so what type of fish do you normally fish for?
I mostly fish bass and pike in Wisconsin, but right now the catfish, carp and walleye are running in Lake Winnebago by my house, so I have mostly been fishing for them.
One more question, anyone ever hear of Walleye Weekend in Fond du Lac?

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
TONY, i like to fish for smallmouth bass when i can get away to the creek. my brother lives right next to the water. little creek in southeastern indiana called laughery. whosyer !!

trussin

Reaction score
Catfishin in the Delaware, Blue fish in the ocean and pickeral in the pines...man I love new jersey.

Tony14

Reaction score
This weekend we have a giant fishing tournement on Lake Winnebago(if you don't know where it is look on a map of Wisconsin, I is the big lake south of Green Bay) for walleyes. At the park that holds it, there is a giant festival. I have seen people there from all the way up to Alaska! Curiuos at how many other people have heard of it.
Trussin-what kinds of cats do you fish for? Up here it is all flatheads and channels, no blues[&:].

trussin

Reaction score
Hey T,
Blues in the river. All the rest in local ponds and such. Look on the map of NJ...no big lakes at all. Oh well. Joe B

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
I like Crappie fishin myself ! Good Eat'n little rascals.
I also Suager , Smallmouth , and even Shell cracker fish some.
And catfish of course in those hot Summer days. Blues , Channels , and Flatheads here. Several Blues have been caught here in TN. in the 100 + lbs. range. 35 pound Blue is about the biggest for me personally. But anyway , I like to wet a hook every once in awhile also !!!!
Brian

trussin

Reaction score
hey Brian I picked up the Peruvian Bitters from Rod. It looks better in person. I feel like I paid a hair more than I should have but its mine now. Joe B

trussin

Reaction score
hey T,
Carp fishin is the S--t. They'll pull the boat around for a couple of runs. I use green giant corn. Chum some and eat some than a couple of kernals on the hook. It wont be long....better than jello and dough!

Tony14

Reaction score
I mostly catch them on a secret mixture of a dough bait[:-], and nightcrawlers. shorefish with a lawn chair and some sodas. A couple of bells so you dont have to pay to much attention helps too[;)].

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen