Sick Rick wins 2nd in AG&BC wrting contest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I know the feeling, that's why I search auction sites including past auctions just in case there's something out there I didn't know existed. I imagine 5 years from now you'll be the Miss. expert here, just like Connor will be the main Jersey guy to talk to...

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: carobran

Nobodys mentioned that first place was the wilmingtonbottleboys's dig.Congrats Rick and Red Ginger.[;)]
I don't get the mag so I couldn't mention it, good for them...Nice to see this site taking Gold, Silver & Bronze...[&:]

It really wasn't the Wilminatonbottleboys it was the wilmingtonbottleboys's mom or some relation who won [:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
I wonder who picks the winner? Thanks again for letting us know, Tom. Just goes to show I really need new glasses! I missed my own name in there and have made some mistakes while doing things because of my eyes. Getting glasses soon, and my next article will be on the way.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The AB&GC Staff judge the winners.
My Article "Down in the Dumps" is in,I figure I wrote enough about privy digs time to write about some of my better dumps. Ohh I lied I did write one story about dumps
"Three Dumps on a Hill" it was about the dumps behind my house.
I have another story in my mind,didn't type it out yet.[:)]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
CONGRATS TO THE STORY WRITERS RICK,LAUR,AND CHRIS.HEY RICK IF YOU COULD JUST GET FIRST PLACE MY AUTOGRAPHED COPIES WOULD SELL BETTER ON EBAY.HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BADGER

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter