Sick Rick wins 2nd in AG&BC wrting contest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I haven't written a story for ABN in over 30 yrs, but have in B&E. Dig story in the current issue.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

I haven't written a story for ABN in over 30 yrs, but have in B&E. Dig story in the current issue.

30 years ago that's a longggg time [8D] you should write about a current adventure. What is B&E ?
I wrote 2 story's a while back about my 2 best digs.They will be in E&W-T in July or Aug.

carobran

Reaction score
I think B & E is BOTTLES & EXTRAS.I dont have a subscription but bought some from a forum member a while back and its a good magazine.I'll probably get a subscription to it sometime or another.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
HEY RICK IF YOU COULD JUST GET FIRST PLACE MY AUTOGRAPHED COPIES WOULD SELL BETTER ON EBAY

Badger, they arent worth more if you autograph them[;)] You have to get Rick to sign them.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Now that John has taken over AB&G it's actually better, but Bottles and Extras is still the best. Gotta support the Mother Ship, you know, FOHBC.[:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Now that John has taken over AB&G it's actually better, but Bottles and Extras is still the best. Gotta support the Mother Ship, you know, FOHBC.[:)]

What is the address To that mag? Do they have aweb site?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

HEY RICK IF YOU COULD JUST GET FIRST PLACE MY AUTOGRAPHED COPIES WOULD SELL BETTER ON EBAY

Badger, they arent worth more if you autograph them[;)] You have to get Rick to sign them.

Believe it or no Gunth he made me sign all the mags with my storys in them. He must know something I don't
[8|] he collects autographs he said he might get lucky when I kick the bucket. Hahaha yeah right

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Believe it or no Gunth he made me sign all the mags with my storys in them. He must know something I don't
he collects autographs he said he might get lucky when I kick the bucket. Hahaha yeah right

He's not waiting for you to die, he's waiting for you to do something extraordinary.
John Wayne Gacy autographs are going for like $100-600[;)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

he collects autographs he said he might get lucky when I kick the bucket. Hahaha yeah right

He's not waiting for you to die, he's waiting for you to do something extraordinary.
John Wayne Gacy autographs are going for like $100-600[;)]

hummm I see where your going with this "The privy Murders" [:-] Hey that would make a good a book man! [:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter