Sick Rick wins 2nd in AG&BC wrting contest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Now that John has taken over AB&G it's actually better, but Bottles and Extras is still the best. Gotta support the Mother Ship, you know, FOHBC.[:)]
I agree.I think Bottles & Extras is little better than AB&GC.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

Now that John has taken over AB&G it's actually better, but Bottles and Extras is still the best. Gotta support the Mother Ship, you know, FOHBC.[:)]
I agree.I think Bottles & Extras  is little better than AB&GC.

Then why is "Bottles & Extra's rarely spoken of? on ABN?I have been on the web site,but I never heard of B&E. All my story's are in AB&GC so I'll stick with them[:D]Plus I like to read everyone else s adventures in AB&GC

ktbi

Reaction score
Congratulations Rick! You are an excellent writer who I look forward to reading. Keep them coming.....Ron

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: carobran

I agree.I think Bottles & Extras is little better than AB&GC.

Then why is "Bottles & Extra's rarely spoken of? on ABN?I have been on the web site,but I never heard of B&E. All my story's are in AB&GC so I'll stick with them[:D]Plus I like to read everyone else s adventures in AB&GC
Youve never heard of their magazine??I like it alot.You should get a subscription.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Thanks Ron. I need few more good bottle adventures to write about,maybe this spring.
I did write a "fantasy" dig story it is kind of far out[:D] I might post it one of these days it is titled "The Outhouse Brake" [8D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28