snorklin with Chuck INSULATORS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
RE: snorklin with Chuck

What is that in the river in the first pic???? Looks like the Creature From The Lost Lagoon...oon...oon...oon...oon!!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif]

Looks like a good haul of insulators.

appliedlips

Reaction score

THAT'S NEW HAMPSHA NESSIE ![:D]

That site looks like it has a ton of potential for good insulators.Are they piled up on the bottom in one spot or are they just spread out from all the kids throwing them at ducks?Great pics

beendiggin

Reaction score
Bram, those are great pics and you're getting some nice stuff! I wish I could say the same, but my digging time has been way down lately. Seasons not over yet, I'm still interested in getting together sometime. Keep it going, the river's been good to you.

madman

Reaction score

yo bram, great pix, and cool finds! hey that sure beats sweatin to death wow very interesting mike

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi bram, thanks for the cool pics. looks like you where having fun. dosn't look like the water was not very deep. cool. rhona

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine

Yeah, you guys weren't the only ones who thought I was a beast in the water :) It's a pretty dirty river, no one would swim it, so people driving by who saw us were like " what the heck is that down in the river"
Krystal that bottle is a Holy water bottle, used in religious services I think. I've dug a few, but this is my first small size one.
Hope to get out for a couple of hours today ( on land ) Trying to squeeze diggin in between family and work ( like you all )

Cap, is that hurricane headed towards you? Good luck to anyone in the path !

JGUIS

Reaction score

Most porcelain spools are common, and not as collected as pintypes. Walltubes are sought after, and the largest collectors of them do shop feebay. Check Elton Gish's site on porcelain insulators for an informative look.

glass man

Reaction score

GREAT PICTURES! I HAVE HAD A FEW INSULATORS OVER THE YEARS AND LIKE THEM. JUST LIKE BOTTLES BETTER I RECKON. I ONCE HAD TWO AM-TEL AND TEL[IS THAT RIGHT?] ONE WAS A NICE GREEN AND ONE WAS A NICE BLUE. WISH I HAD THEM BACK. I AIN'T SAYING THE BOTTLE YOU SAY IS A HOLY WATER AIN'T ONE ,BUT COULD IT BE A PUMPKIN SEED FLASK WITH A STAR ON IT? HOLY WATERS I HAVE SEEN HAS HOLY WATER ON THEM. WHATEVER,THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson