So fake it's not even funny...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
How can people fall for his but everyone thinks my REAL diamond coke labels are fake[8D]

epackage

Reaction score
People are really stupid is my theory, the oners buying the purple cokes for $100-200 are out of their frikkin' minds!!!

epackage

Reaction score
I sent a message to one of the buyers of his purple garbage, this is what he emailed me back...

Dear epackage02,

Thank You as I was unaware of this practice and believed the color change to be a natural phenomena of age combined with natural light. I truly appreciate the education and lesson learned. Sincerely, Ken W*****y

Asterx

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I sent a message to one of the buyers of his purple garbage, this is what he emailed me back...

Dear epackage02,

Thank You as I was unaware of this practice and believed the color change to be a natural phenomena of age combined with natural light. I truly appreciate the education and lesson learned. Sincerely, Ken W*****y

LOL [:D][:D][:D]

epackage

Reaction score
He just bought two more straight sided Cokes off of jays-emporium from here on ABN, look for them to be on his sales page once they come out of the 'light box'. The seller is a scumbag and a POS in my book...

epackage

Reaction score
He bought this one from DiggeDave on Ebay, who at least states some of his bottles may be colored artificially(kinda skirting the issue IMO), and this scumbucket Jstar2 never mentions it when he resells the same bottle on Ebay. I'd like to meet this loser in person...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORDELE-GA-PURPLE-STRAIGHT-SIDE-SCRIPT-COCA-COLA-HAND-BLOWN-EARLY-COKE-BOTTLE-/200814625406?nma=true&si=gQbGCqV%2BgEU2VrQNzxHlZRV7VZ4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

epackage

Reaction score
I just got this from another buyer I contacted, hopefully these buyers report this scumbag!!!

Dear epackage02,

Yes I did get burned from the guy. I later found out from Google search that Coca Cola bottlers do not make purple bottles. These are FAKE and yes, the seller is a FRAUD! Thanks for letting me know.

- atsbb2000

AlexD

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! That's awful[:-] that poor guy, must be awful for him. I'd be so friggin' ****ed if I bought one for $200.00 and found out right after it was fake just by Google!

AlexD

Reaction score
Lets all try to contact all the people who bought from him. It's going to be bad to tell them that but they should know, plus help out with how they bought it. The stories are pretty interesting[;)] almost pay to hear them all haha

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

People are really stupid is my theory, the oners buying the purple cokes for $100-200 are out of their frikkin' minds!!!

I got a nuked puce eagle,I wonder how that will do?[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1