So fake it's not even funny...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Asterx

Reaction score
I got a nuked puce eagle

You can just return that to me Rick, I'll gladly refund the $100 that you overpaid.... [;)]

AlexD

Reaction score
How did you get to see the person who bought the bottle? Was it from the feedback, because eBay blocks out the buyer names?[&:]

AlexD

Reaction score
Ahh, I remember that bottle. I contacted him and offered him a lower price, like $40-$50 something. I of course did know it was colorized[;)]

Asterx

Reaction score
Go to Jstar's feedback and look there. He has set all auctions as PRIVATE now (Huh I wonder why??) but you can click on the buyer who left feedback and look at the feedback they received from Jstar to figure out who bought what.

AlexD

Reaction score
Have to x-ray some for them[;)] It's bad to be stalking him and going through his private stuff. His buyers should know on the other hand.

AlexD

Reaction score
Take a look at this too, he bought this bottle.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110976042310 [8D] How can he buy them and resell it for twice the price? I mean, that's dealing and I do that too, I've sold some for 3-4 times the price I bought them for. Like the labels I bought for $40, they are worth well over $1,300. That was an amazingly lucky break though, never came across a sale like that. Most of the bottles I've cleaned or the person selling didn't know what the bottle really was (Tip, search on eBay something like "Old Coca-Cola bottle 1900". You'll skip out a lot of the dealer sales. You want mainly people who list a bottle they found in a basement and how no idea what it is[;)]). How are his just... the same but they all sell for a lot more?

epackage

Reaction score
The guy's a scumbag and there has to be a way to stop this nonsense, hopefully we figure something out...

AlexD

Reaction score
It does somewhat aggravate me how people buy his stuff and "Ohh Ahh" over it, when you go onto his Completed Auctions and you can clearly tell! Yet people say my labels are fake, and every time I reply to why it's real and that doesn't apply to my style of them, they come up with another reason why it's fake! Never mind the things I said that nearly prove it's real, the broken lines, thin paper, etc.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Good job epack and AlexD on helping get this guy out of the closet so to speak. POS! Please keep on doggin him! Another Sandusky in the bottle world, preying on unsuspecting victims with his fraud? Just like that tumbler guy in Baltimore. We need a Megan's Law type deal for bottle folks ASAP! [:D] bottlefraud.com? bottledealinscumbags.com?

PD

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583