So fake it's not even funny...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
He listed another of the one with the label for $0.01. I bid $10.00 on it so if I win we can see just what it is[>:]

AlexD

Reaction score
Picture20_zpsd20c8baa.png

Willow

Reaction score
I'm jumping in here at the end of this, I have been reading from beginning and after all of this I'm probably more mad than I should be. The evidence leads straight to a real a$$hole that needs to be stopped. The unsuspecting collectors will learn eventually but all the profit he makes off the lessons make me sick. Not to mention some of the bottles he 'colorizes' are 'real' and effectively destroyed as a collectible bottle. What a shame...

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AlexD

Picture20_zpsd20c8baa.png
I really wish that you won ,it so you got hard evidence to nail this guy! I'am not a coke person, But most likely you are not gonna win that bottle for $10.00.

AlexD

Reaction score
Here's the labeled bottle still for sale. I'm currently the high bidder for $10.00. If I get out bid (which I'm almost sure will happen) , maybe some millionaire collector on here will want to get it for us? [:D]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COCA-COLA-EARLY-1900s-STRAIGHT-SIDE-with-LABEL-BEAUTIFUL-LIGHT-GREEN-BOTTLE-COKE-/121026262160?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2dba3490

Asterx

Reaction score
GUARANTEED SLOW SHIPPING...
ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE OLD AND FRAGILE...SHIPPING TAKES UP TO TWO WEEKS OR MORE...SORRY SO SLOW BUT I WOULD RATHER PACK SLOW AND PACK WELL THAN TO RUSH AND RISK DAMAGE...PLEASE BE PATIENT.

What does he do, meditate daily on where to place the next piece of crumpled newspaper?? I mean common!! [:D]

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
He using private listing for all his ware, so we can't see & compared every bottle he previously sell, I' am start to think that not every feedback leaver was a real buyer.
Well AlexD I wish you all the best on your stakeout, I really hope someone will nail this guy.

AlexD

Reaction score
Take a look at this[:-][:-][8D] 2 days left and up to $96.00!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121025898506?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

epackage

Reaction score
All one needs to do is look at all his completed bottle auctions to realize how stupid people that want old Coke bottles really are, good thing stupid isn't contagious!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bottles-Insulators-/29797/i.html?item=121025898506&_ssn=jstar2&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=0&LH_Complete=1

AlexD

Reaction score
Read this, he send me this message a few days ago. Bottom message is his and what came first.

Dear j***2,

Hello.

First, I would like to say some of your bottles listed as real do not appear to be real at all. Someone discovered an aging detail about your labels on both the amber and green, that shows they are both the exact same. I looked at it and it's surely there. I have nothing against you personally, it's just it's not a good thing. Every "fake" I've ever made is listed as a Repro. And I also see how many of them you've sold, I'm sorry but no one has that many 100 year old bottles that look the exact same. I'm sure I haven't been into bottles nearly as long as some of the rest of you all, including you! But it's very rare to find one with the label so intact, never mind 10! Please believe me when I say I have nothing against you personally. I just think if the bottles are fake and listed as real, no one should get scammed . The bottle I have listed that was linked to this message is a, what you would call, fake. But it does says so. And looking at some of the other things you have listed over and over again too. If they're not real I can't say I'm impressed for it selling for $300. You do have to think of how it must feel for someone else. I still want the Lincoln NE bottle if it doesn't go too high up, and you are still welcome to buy from me anytime in the future.

Good day.
A*le

To: ***************
Subject: Details about item: j***2 sent a message about ************************************************************* #290819656013
Sent Date: Nov-24-12 19:02:16 PST

Dear ******************,

IN THE PAST YOU'VE BOUGHT FROM ME ON EBAY. AND I'VE BOUGHT FROM YOU ON EBAY IN THE PAST. IT'S JUST BEEN REPORTED TO ME THAT YOU ARE POSTING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME ON THE WEB AND THAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON MY BOTTLES JUST TO CAUSE ME TROUBLE. IF THAT IS TRUE, PLEASE EXPLAIN. I HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE AND THAT WE CAN BOTH KEEP DOING EBAY TRADING TOGETHER IN THE FURURE.

(Blocked out/Changed some of the message so it's not the %100 exact same thing, just incase. Still the original meaning though) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
*After I replied to his message he didn't send any reply in return. That bottle I said I would buy with the label, I don't see it anymore, he must've blocked me from it. I do to some extent, find it somewhat offensive that he would send me that message (almost demanding to know) and when I tell him, he doesn't reply. I told him my end and I would also like to hear his. Like I said, I have nothing against him personally. I had sold a bottle to him before in the past and he was very nice about everything and left me great feedback. I wouldn't mind to keep trading with him, it's just not right for him to sell these for hundreds of dollars, telling they're real to people who don't know better. Pretty funny to look on there "Oh hey, another one!" but it must be awful for the person buying. I wonder if he reads this forum or if someone on here had told him about it. He must, or he wouldn't have blocked me from just that one bottle. If someone did tell him, I can't say I'm real impressed with that either. He knows what he has, and there's been other posts on here about his labeled bottles. People've said MUCH worse about him than I did. Once again, I told my end and he never told his.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MBC