Some good diggin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Yo Bram...

Things must be getting busy for you this time of year with weddings and all that ... [8|]
Same for me with the diving... moorings, inspections, docks, hull cleaning... I was in hibernation for the winter and now I have to come out into the cold air and cold water! Buuurrrr!!!!![:eek:]

Glad to see that you have been able to get out and dig. That was pretty nice that you and Joel got a chance to get together and dig a bit... I've been lookin around at different places (specially at low tide) and I'm trying to convince another guy to tell me where he found a place where he was "... up to my shoulders in bottles!..." and it was somewhere around here. Maybe I could offer him some kind of split or 1 for one selection of the bottles? I don't know...[:-]

Anyway, the water is warming up... the sun is coming up earlier... the visibility is good... The flowers are blooming... the birds are chirping... and I got the desire... the craving ... the need for "GLASS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love is in the air!!![8D]

Talk to you soon,

Wayne[&:]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Kenyon...

Nice to see that you have taken the leap!!! Joined the forum! Stepped out on to the end of the plank...!!!! [:eek:]

I was glad to have met you at the bottle show and I was very impressed with your digging, finding and suggestions for underwater bottle sites... Thank you very much for your input and suggestions.

Welcome to our "Forum Family" and I hope you have great success with your digging this year. If there is anything that requires my underwater assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I always have my diving gear with me. I have lightsw and plenty of air with me at all times ( No Warren, not plenty of hot air!!!) I meant compressed air...[:-]

Hope to see you again,

Wayne[&:]

capsoda

Reaction score
COMPRESSED HOT AIR????????.Isn't that abit dangerous Wayne.

We must have gotten to know each other pretty well on my visit. You knew that punch line was commin.[:)]

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Its when the hot compressed air gets released, thats where the problem is..

Hi Wayne, you're right Love is in the air...and us knuckleheads are frolicking about the daisy fields looking for bottles. All is right in the world.

I have a spot up near the bridge in North Berwick. There are 4 very old houses along the river bank, and I had a permission to probe for privies on one, but had no luck when I tried last year. He said you scuba from the shore in his yard ( I dont know if you scuba without your trusty boat.) Anyways, there could be something there.
Give me a call some time
Bram

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday