Somersworth Pow wow Thanks for coming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
What a fun day I had. I saw some great bottles I've never seen before, right out of peoples collections on display. I'll post some pics tonight. I appreciate everyone making the drive - it was better than I had even pictured. Nice to connect some faces to those Forum screen names too!

Stardust

Reaction score
Wish I had been able to be there and can't wait to see....but it would have been hard in a wheelchair and all those bottles....I'll check back later for the pics.... star*

earlyglass

Reaction score
Bram,

Thank you for putting this together, and the wonderful food (all you can eat) for $5! I was wondering if we could do this daily!! Seriously, I hope you covered your cost... I would be happy to make a contribution.

You put alot of hard-work into these organizations and you are certainly a credit to the bottle community!

Thanks again, I had a great time.

Mike

Mike O

Reaction score
Hi Bram, I agree I had a great time and the food was excellent too! It was a very laid back show and I was able to talk to and meet most that were there. And boy people really brought some nice stuff to show off as well.

I must say however, you do know it is “OK†to leave the broken bottles in the dump don’t you? Man you must have the most shards I have ever seen outside the hole I am digging in!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Thanks, Bram, for taking the time and effort to put together this impromptu bottle get-together. It was a great time with great bottles and food. Hope this will become known as the First Annual Northern New England November Bottle Fest (or something along that line). It was 175 miles for me each way but well worth the trip - thanks again!

- Sam

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Thanks Bram. The bottles were breathtaking for this amature collector. The food was fantastic too. Again, I really apprieciate the opinions on my trinkets. Certainly surprised me. I can not wait to get back there in April. I hope to lay my hands on as many NH pharms as I can..

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hey, Bram, thanks again for putting this show on. It was really, really great ! I would do it again next year for sure. Meeting the people you have "talked" to online is very cool, but sharing the digging stories and seeing the bottles is the icing on the cake. Thanks again and that Catholicon bottle was so sweet.....

subsoil

Reaction score
I had a great time, a shout of thanks to everyone who brought amazing glass and stories to share, time sure flies talking bottles!

Thanks Bram for hosting this get together at that wonderful hall, can't wait for the next one! ^^

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Thanks for all the thanks guys, but trust me, it is more than a pleasure. I remember the years planning to build the hall, everyone was picturing big fancy weddings or political events. All I was thinking was BOTTLE SHOW :)
I took a bunch of pictures, but my son Quincy was walking around the house with my camera "taking pictures" and accidently deleted them all !
Luckily Paul got better pictures than I did, and posted them. Thanks Paul !
Glad we had a fun , easy going day of bottle gawking. Thank you to everyone who took the risk and time to bring out some incredible stuff from their personal collections. I saw a bottle dug by Greg that was incredible! Also Art Googans collection of pontiled medicines and colored hair bottles were mind blowing. Paul got a good picture of those hair bottles in the window. There were 3 or 4 I have never even heard of before.
Hope to see you all at the real show in April, and we'll see what interest there is for next November, show or pow wow.
Now get out and find and dig more cool stuff !

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology