Started a privy today,lots of goodies on top of the first cap*

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
Way to go Rick.I think youll hit more pay dirt if you find out where this guy dug too.[:D] Did you throw the Kilmers away?

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
RE: MORE GLASS ON TOP THEN BOTTOM BUT GOT A FEW

Alask, have you ever come across any Wilmington, NC bottles??

ORIGINAL: Alaska

i live in newport news virginia, the hub of all places in the USA. i know they are there, its just finding them. each of the 7 cities that make up hampton roads area have charters in the 16/1700's, and so do all the towns around them.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wangan

Way to go Rick.I think youll hit more pay dirt if you find out where this guy dug too.[:D] Did you throw the Kilmers away?

Yeah I might do some research on that [:D]
Noooo I didn't throw the Kilmers away ! they are cool lookin bottles,I have been giving them away lately. The "people" love them.Its a great ice breaker for permissions,I have a few in the truck at all times[;)]
They are not that common here anyway,even if they were I would never toss them back,thats just me I like old bottles,I like different bottles,and they are different. But I did toss a puce eagle back last week,I just didnt dig that shade of puce [8D][8D][8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: imukdiver

So what was the Lancaster hutch ? [:)]

Ok about the lancaster hutch,there is none lol sorry,the other one was a Kutztown also.I think we got a half of one embossed Lancaster but that is all I saw.Im gittin old my minds goes in and out sorry[8D]

Alaska

Reaction score
no i havent yet! have you run across any newport news suffolk smithfield norfolk hampton phoebus williamsburg nansemond etc VA bottles let me know!

keithstanfield

Reaction score
Love reading your posts,Rick.....if there was a digging show,youd have to be on it....

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Alaska

no i havent yet! have you run across any newport news suffolk smithfield norfolk hampton phoebus williamsburg nansemond etc VA bottles let me know!

I'll have to write that down,because I can barely remember the names of a few towns in my OWN area [8D]

Garfed

Reaction score
I love the hutches. Aqua dark blue on the left has a very crudeneck a look at your picture and BLOB. Drop, reading, must be every 1870. If the top is 70 years, imagine what might be lower than? I hope you to a number of beautiful women there. ...

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers