Surfaceone has passed away

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
I'm mighty sorry to hear of your father's passing. He helped so many people here with his unmatched research skills. We'll sure miss him.

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Hi Surface2, So sorry about your dad, I just lost my brother Billy and his favorite song was " Keep Me in your Heart for a while". I am sure we will all Keep your Dad in our hearts for Quite awhile!.....Joe McDonough

hunter2000

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. In the past years upon many responses from other members Surfaceone was the greatest of all in my eyes. Always a giver and the information he provided always gave me knowledge and he is the only member I praised to others.I am sad and I will miss him.Dennis

dygger60

Reaction score
What a loss to this community, so sad to hear of his passing...but rest assured, he is with the almighty already asking if there is any good places to dig. I liked his style of posting, always a pleasure to read and learn...God Bless Him. David

sunrunner

Reaction score
we always feel a sense of loss when some one as your dad passes.We miss that's special contribution,he gave to us.As one who shaied the same interests ill miss his knowledge.

bne74honda

Reaction score
I did not know Surfaceone personally but knew of him and he will be sorely missed. Thank you for letting everyone know. I know your loss is painful in the extreme - I lost my sister to brain cancer - but by remembering his passions you keep him close. My deepest condolences. Brian

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Surface2 I am very sorry for you and your family's loss. I will miss his lightning fast research and attached photos. I appreciate the attached comic strip (it helps), its something your dad would do. Rest in peace Surfaceone.

beendiggin

Reaction score
I'm also so sorry for your loss. I too lost my father to cancer but many years ago. Thank you for letting us know what possible symptoms to look out for-that's a beautiful and selfless gesture. My condolences to you and your family-your father will be missed and remembered here everyday. Peace.

deenodean

Reaction score
Surface2..I am soooo sorry for the loss of your dad. I never met him but could gauge his humerus personality by his comments and exaggerated inserted pictures. He could find a photo for any post and give us a smile. He had so much knowledge, he will surely be missed here.With deepest sympathy.

epgorge

Reaction score
Your Dad has been a friend, fellow collector and mentor for many years. He has contributed much to the hobby of collecting and his input will be missed. His knowledge and assistance should be in these archives for future collectors to peruse. My deepest condolences to you and yourn in your loss. He and his knowledge will be missed here. Perhaps, you will catch and continue his passion for beautiful and Early American glass.Joel Williams, EpgorgeVermont collector

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler