Thapcrim's comforter

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

westKYdigger

Reaction score
Would it help to know where these were found to possibly narrow down an information search for background? Vicky, can you give us a general location, like what part of the state you found it in? Andy, do you have any idea where the other examples came from?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think you meant "it would help" WKYD 'cause it most defiantly would. Welcome to the forum Vicki and please fill us it. I don't mean exactly, but maybe the state or neighboring state. General area anyway.

Vicky Renee

Reaction score
Thapcrims

Would it help to know where these were found to possibly narrow down an information search for background? Vicky, can you give us a general location, like what part of the state you found it in? Andy, do you have any idea where the other examples came from?[/QUOTE

I found the bottle in a creek just South of Dallas Texas
First bottle Ive found that i couldnt find much info on.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I have no idea of where they came from, as I bought mine off e-bay and the other one I saw at a Reno bottle show several yrs ago. and another one was told to me by another collector who had seen one back east somewhere. I have tried to search the name and have come up with nothing.

westKYdigger

Reaction score
Wow. To find a pontiled bottle in a creek in that condition probably means it just recently washed out of a trash pit or dump. Go up stream and watch the banks closely for more glass.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
WOW! Two years and over a thousand views, and nobody knows what this stuff was, I know it is rare whatever it was for, cause 4 bottles in five years is pretty rare........Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llclaardy