Twinkie, Twinkie Little Star

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it sucks if the membership didn't get told the chance Hostess would close was real, there seems to be nothing to support that argument however, so they had to decide amongst themselves whether to vote to strike or not. They did and the majority felt it was the right thing to do, sucks to be out of work at anytime, but especially these days, but that's the choice they ended up making. I hope they all get back to work in the near future and I'm proud of them for sticking to their convictions, it couldn't have been an easy thing to do. I feel any further discussion on the matter by me will be unproductive, union haters are gonna hate, union supporters are gonna stand by their fellow working men and women. I doubt anymore support by me would add to the post, so enjoy it... I look forward to the next discussion[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well then... if you're not gonna post on this thread anymore, neither will I .. [;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Chris Knight: OK, if you think that by threatening me, you can get me to be your slave, well... that's where you're right, but - and I'm only saying this because I care - there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing. Real Genius.

Look for, I don't know, maybe Twinkles in a market near you soon.

AlexD

Reaction score
Yaa! Still to be safe, I'll buy a few boxes and sell them on eBay [;)] Some people are paying $30 for 5 boxes[8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AlexD

Yaa! Still to be safe, I'll buy a few boxes and sell them on eBay [;)] Some people are paying $30 for 5 boxes[8D]

People are out of their Freakin minds. Stupid minds! Dumb! Idiots !

Plus they never watch the news,they are to busy glued to that Ebay screen. "GOTTA BUY!!! GOTTA BUY!!!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Not being much of a sugar junkie, I'll have to say Snowballs were my favorite.
I may have created the Bankruptcy do to low consumption. One Snowball every 3-4 years probably broke them. [8|]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday