Wet Display

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey warren hows that tank coming? I just bought a roundbottom from spence and threw it in mine so i figured i would bring this post back. Ive got more stuff that needs to go in but i didnt have time to finish. Just cleaned it.

97BBD950531445DFBC4C3EB0028C3F9D.jpg

Attachments

• 97BBD950531445DFBC4C3EB0028C3F9D.jpg
    97BBD950531445DFBC4C3EB0028C3F9D.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 83

Just Dig it

Reaction score
i know a guy who used alot of that old raw glass mixed with lava rocks in his slatwater tank...hes growing a mecha beast now thought (clown knife) its already a foot lol

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Cool idea, I just told my buddy the other gay he should do that with some of our cobalt sodas, & poisons he has a huge black piranha. Rick

capsoda

Reaction score
I just told my buddy the other gay

Hey Rick, Who was the first gay??? I know, I know, not that there is anything wrong with that.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] I just couldn't let that on get by and yes I know it was crass but then I am an a$$hole. [;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Very nice Tony. Mine is pretty much the same but I have been toying with the idea of throwing in a few more. An amber whiskey perhaps.

The neat thing is that you can watch your fish and look at a few bottles while listening to the water gurgle all at the same time. Talk about your stress relief. [:)]

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hey Warren. Can I grab my diving gear and dive into your tank for some nice bottles?

I use to breed and sell tropical fishes to my local pet stores too. I had over 170 aquariums at my house at one time, now I'm down to 27 aquariums.

capsoda

Reaction score
Sure Rick, Just watch out for the Piranha hiding behind the Wolf's. [sm=lol.gif]

I used to sit for hours and watch the fish in all the aquariums. Made pretty good money at it too.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
great!! now you guys have me thinking about this now [:)] but for real it does look nice ! i was thinking saltwater but someone told me it was a lot of work. is that true? ,matt

capsoda

Reaction score
Someone told you right Matt. Salt water aquariums are alot of work. Everything has to be perfect and if it gets off a little you can lose thousands of dollars worth of fish in a heart beat. Salt water fish are high dollar critters.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson