Whats up now?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

barberman

Reaction score
PS He STILL didn't do a test hole wow! Im done
Actually I did a test hole today on my Main Drag house, nothing but normal dirt. Probed nothing. Nothing to photo or write home about.

Dirt, gravel and dirt. Nice.... Although a dog in a pen did a nice job barking at me!

You guys are great! Nice to find folks interested and willing to help.

barberman

Reaction score
You better give up now son
My Life's goal is to find a bottle in a hole, whether it be a 1968 Pepsi bottle or a 1957 Ketchup bottle, broken or whole. I'll prove to you folks there are bottles in Kansas privies!

I get tired of neighbors looking at me punching the ground. May peace be with you....

rockbot

Reaction score
[X(]

170ADAEF17544275AABDB117B831061A.jpg

Attachments

• 170ADAEF17544275AABDB117B831061A.jpg
    170ADAEF17544275AABDB117B831061A.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 75

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: barberman

You better give up now son
My Life's goal is to find a bottle in a hole, whether it be a 1968 Pepsi bottle or a 1957 Ketchup bottle, broken or whole. I'll prove to you folks there are bottles in Kansas privies!

I get tired of neighbors looking at me punching the ground. May peace be with you....

Didn't we already agree that there were bottles in Kansas privys?

creeper71

Reaction score
Why didn't anyone suggest he buy the Digger Odell hand book for digging privies? would have saved alot of unnesscery fighting..

mf150

Reaction score
I read through 5 pages of posts hoping to see some pics of a dig. I will leave this thread totally depressed. :(

CALDIGR,

Can you teach me everything you know? :) There are no spots here in SF where you can dig anymore. I missed the 60-70s digs b/c I wasn't born yet! Talk about bad timing. ;P

barberman

Reaction score
Got Digger O'dells book and Eddie Brater's "The essentials of Privy digging". Eddies Book is way better than O'dells. Eddie's book was $10 and I think O'dell's was $15. As far as photos.... I could post a picture of my 6 blue barrels with the tops cut off, probes, books etc. NO bottles yet.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: barberman

Got Digger O'dells book and Eddie Brater's "The essentials of Privy digging". Eddies Book is way better than O'dells. Eddie's book was $10 and I think O'dell's was $15. As far as photos.... I could post a picture of my 6 blue barrels with the tops cut off, probes, books etc. NO bottles yet.
This why are you asking so many questions that are already answered in those handbooks?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I think he is all about categorizing equipment, reading maps,books, making lists and getting thing's together (planing) the problem is, all that is useless------- unless you use it for the purpose it is made for. DIGGING !

I just watched Dr Fill [:-]

imukdiver

Reaction score
Ok, I don't normally get involved with stuff like this. But has it ever occured to anybody at this point he is just doing this to annoy people ? He has been a member for over 3 years. If he hasn't dug by now , he isn't going to. Can we just shoot this thread by now and put it out of it's and our misery ? [:mad:]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman