Why do sellers misrepresent items? They are NOT Civil War Period!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pontiled

Reaction score
The book was privately published. It would be cheaper to order it from me directly. The cover price is $20.00, but I can sell you one of the remaining copies for $16.00, which is 20 percent off. Of course, I would need either an additional $2.00 for media mail or $4.00 for Priority Mail, which would bring your total cost up to either $18.00 or $20.00, but there would also not be any sales tax.

If you want to order a copy, my address is:

Mike Russell
282 Abbott Crossing Lane
Henderson, NC 27537

I would be glad to send you a copy.

grimdigger1

Reaction score
Agree 100% with you guys about the aray of junk being sold from the Uk and called civil war era etc,,mostly inks and claypipes but have seen other things
These sellers are rip off merchants as 99% of this stuff is from the pieriod 1900 to 1920 as the majority of our dump sites are of this age..
We do not get to dig on sites of civil war age and only a handful of Uk diggers would have ever been lucky enough to do so..
Have waged war on these crooks for a few years now but all ebay does , is to remove my warning listings not do anything aobut the crooks as they are making ebay $$$$
They have now moved onto jack the ripper & the titanic references to sell this stuff..

grimdigger1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28