Wow I never saw anyone get this excited over a Scotts Emulsion --

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
way too excited ......................

glass man

Reaction score
WOW..they are easily amused ain't they?They shoulda had Warren Zevon's song "Excitable Boy" playing in the back ground as they found those bottles!JAMIE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: blade

Scott's Emulsions are great for one thing, SMASHING !

LOL Or giving to people who never dug them. I smash the PJ Ritters [:D]
Around here we smash California Fig syrups[:mad:]

We give them to people also,lots of embossing.the "non bottle love that chit. The number 1 smasher of all time is the Catsup [:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

Nothin' but posers. All for the camera.[:mad:]

My flicks are all about recording the history of old glass,teaching the "non bottle people" about recovering bottles from the past.A hard core documentary at best. No fooling around in my videos.[8D][8D][8D][8|]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

They seem to get excited about the wrong bottles! [8D]

They're obviously acting, but they sure dug some nice bottles. Looks like an ideal dump to dig in, it's so shallow!

Badger says they are not acting,he said the 2 guys that are digging are kinda new to bottle digging.That is still going over board,I was excited when I was new but I didn't have a heart attack over any bottle,except the puce eagle.Maybe i'll do a reenactment [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: VTdigger

Almost like the dump I dig with early 1900's bottles, I don't get THAT excited but I do yell out "Yeah!" and hold the bottle to the sky if it's really good. I like the snake oil and spitoon. I still remember my first entact crock, it was a canning jar, I dug it with one hand basicly, as I got a really bad cut on my finger at the start of the dig, but I wasn't gonna let it stop me, I washed it out in the river, wrapped my shirt over it and dug pretty much one handed for a little over an hour.

Yeah I can relate,I got cut bad in a privy once,I warped my hand up with my sock,and dug on[:D]

THE BADGER

Reaction score
I THINK THESE GUYS ARE NOT ACTING ON THIS FLICK AS I DONT THINK THEY WERE BIG BOTTLE DIGGERS BUT MORE INTO METAL DETECTING.THEN WHEN THEY STARTED HITTING THE BOTTLES THEY GOT INTO A FRENZY AND THE REST IS HISTORY.I THINK ITS FUNNY AS HELL AND EVERY TIME I SEE IT IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME.AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FOLKS,NOTHIN BETTER THAN SEEING GUYS GETTING AMPED WHEN FINDING BOTTLES THEY'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. BADGER

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blade

Scott's Emulsions are great for one thing, SMASHING !

Don't smash 'em. Send them to me! I couldn't bring myself to do that. One day, someone else might find it and want it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc