Might Have a Great Job

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
I spend a Fair share of time out in the Copicut Woods Located in Fall River And Dartmouth ..Also Connected to the Freetown State Forest..

http://www.thetrustees.org/pages/1981_copicut_woods_bioreserve.cfm

I called yesterday and left 2 messages one with the administrative director ..and one with the youth coordinator
Applying for Leading a group of kids..Teaching Things Such As invasive Species Control (plants)
And Cleaning The woods
They called me back

I am filling out a Resume they emailed me as we speak
Seeing as how i spend all my time in those woods anyway..
Being Payed and able to boot and fine any idiots on Quads or dirtbikes.Would be a plus to me.

Last year i saw 3 dirtbikers Whip through a patch Of lady Slippers..

http://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/regions/southern/RoaringRunFalls/images/pink_lady_slippers_lg.jpg

.Endangered Flowers = ( But Beautiiful Poor things didnt have a chance..Now i could do something about that..

Hope i get the Job (Eric Mass)

justadddirt

Reaction score
Here,s wishing you good luck !!!! Nothing like getting paid for something you like to do.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Good luck on your job. I'm still deciding what I want to do when I grow up. My resume is a little too varied I think.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I wonder if you'll see any moose on that job?

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Tons of deer...Kinda low down here for them der moose eh [:D].But Honestly With the worlds weather And those ice caps breaking down i woudlnt doubt it a bit

I did see a fisher Cat once though..Kinda looked like a pokemon

glass man

Reaction score
CAN YOU FISH ON THE JOB? JUST TO SHOW THE KIDS AN UP CLOSE VEIW OF THE DIFFERENT FISH AND RELEASE OF COURSE.[:)]

glass man

Reaction score
AFTER GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN 1972 I TOOK A STATE MERIT TEST TO WORK FOR THE FORESTERY SERVICE. I WAS OFFERED A JOB TO WORK IN SOUTH GEORGIA . BUT I HAD FELL ALL UP IN LOVE AND DID NOT TAKE IT. MAN I WISH I HAD NOW ,WHO KNOWS HOW HIGH I WOULD HANE BEEN IN THE FORESTERY SERVICE BY NOW! THE WIFE IS LONE GONE BUT... HOW COOL IT MAY HAVE BEEN! GO FOR IT! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler