All I saw at first...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
sweet! cant beat that. I would want to clean it, but Im the type of guy who would remove a full label on a bottle... Thats why I do not buy or keep labeled bottles. I might ruin them! lol

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, your right I love it just the way you found it. You can see all the growth that was on it that became buried over the years. You have to have a good eye or two to spot that flanged lip among all the coral. I do buy the way have room on my shelf for ugly coral encrusted bottles.[:D]
Kevin

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Mornin Kevin...

Hey, I've been over at your house and I haven't seen one ugly, coral encrusted bottle anywhere.! Who you kidding?[8|] Your stuff is all museum quality...[8D] not as big as Earlyglass (Mike's) but you're working on it[;)]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: capsoda

Great find Wayne. How come you only find beautiful Stoddard stuff. Still takin it from the maritime museum???? [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Hey Cap...

I'm gettin it from the "underwater" Maritime museum... and I do find other stuff as well. I just don't put up photos of most of my everyday stuff... I wouldn't want to bore you
Wayne

appliedlips

Reaction score
I suppose your right Wayne.Clean that one and leave some coral encrusted junker for the shelf.

sandchip

Reaction score
Wow, that is such an awesome find, cleaned or not!

capsoda

Reaction score
Good to have you back on here buddy. The little one keeping your off hours busy. I know I'm lovin havim a little one around some. How is Pammy and the three stooges. [;)]

Cindy said hey and to tell Pam hey for her and she misses all of you and it just keeps gettin mushyer from here. Yuck!!!! [&:][:'(][:eek:]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Cap...

You can't fool me... you're the one gettin all mushy and teary eyed...[X(]
You're just blamin it on Cindy![;)]

You can tell I don't have a lot of work right now, cause I'm on the forum so often. It is a real tight winter
money wise... so we cut back where we can and I jump in the water whenever possible. Pam and the boys are doing good. We have temp custody of the grandson, so the house is busy all day just chasin him around![&o] My daughter just got into a little one bedroom apartment, so she is doing a little better.[:-]

When bedtime comes, we sit back, pop a couple of cold ones then drag ourselves into bed. But we're doing ok. Had waaay tooo much snow so far. Just got another 11-12" today, so we'll be busy tomorrow shovelling.

Tell Cindy we said "hey" and we'll chat with you soon. Sure would like to enjoy some southern weather... I'd love to come down your way, but just can't swing it.[&o]

Wayne[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28