BIG DADDY BLIZZARD COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Matt its going to be bad,the storm believe it or not has not formed yet.The upper low is just catching the low off the Virginia capes now as I type.
All said and done 12 to 20 inches here a good guess right now.The thing that is going to catch people off gaurd is it will rain for an hour or two here
in South Jersey and folks will think wheres the snow? Its coming trust me.The winds are going to be down right scary tommorrow.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Woody you are going to get a foot or better you will be the Northern extent and based on where you live
you look far enough from the coast to keep it cold enough for snow.Its coming just give it time.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I say BRING IT ON!! There's still a bunch of limbs on the evergreens that need to be ripped down.. if it doesn't snow again soon the neighbors will have to clean up after their dogs again instead of leaving the turds on what snow remains..the parking lot has too many extra spaces again, it's no fun you can't even get in a fist fight out there.. I got a whole box of candles going to waste with this constant supply of electricity.. life's too boring without a good blizzard!!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I think we are going to miss the bulk of it this time....calling for 2-4 inches.....I say that would be a spiritual victory for us.
We have been clobbered the last two times. I wish all of you well.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey Steve, you have turned me into an accuweather.com junkie and I love you for it! [sm=kiss.gif]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter