Bottle collecting publications

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jvharp

Reaction score
Does anyone here subscribe to bottle collecting magazines, or belong to clubs that might be of interest to any of the bottle collecting community that may not know about these sorts of things? I ask because I have seen a few magazines and sites for clubs that spark my interest but I know nothing about them. If you have any info on these sorts of things please do tell. I can't seem to learn enough about our wonderful hobby and would like to be more informed/involved if I could.

jays emporium

Reaction score
Magazines I subscribe to are
ANTIQUE BOTTLE & GLASS COLLECTOR $32. per year for 12 issues www.americanglassgallery.com
BOTTLES AND EXTRAS $30. per year for 6 issues, which includes membership to Federation of Historical Bottle Collectors. www.fohbc.com
Are there others?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
There is at least one mag still being made. I subscribed to a now gone one when I was young. Carlo Sellari published me in one issue. Since I lost mine I started collecting them back. It took buying 50 back to find that one. I think I'm missing 2 or 3 now.

jvharp

Reaction score
Thanks. I have looked into those but didn't know if they would be worth the money or not. Are they informative or just cool pics?

jvharp

Reaction score
Thanks, I never thought of that.[:)]

druggistnut

Reaction score
You can go to either website (www.fohbc.com) (http://www.glswrk-auction.com/who.htm) and read some articles that have been published in past mags.
Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib