Chamberlain's Colic Chlera & Diarrhea Remedy(1800s)w/origi nal cork

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zecritr

Reaction score
http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/chamberlain-s-colic-chlera-diarrhea-remedyw-origi-nal-cork-86827777.htm

just wondering what you all think of this one?

RED Matthews

Reaction score
First of all - I am not familiar with eBid.
Secondly - I like the bottle. I didn't see a picture of the bottom. Does the finish have seams or horizontal tool marks?
The side view shows the bottom to have deep corners, which is a good indication of a mouth blown vintage. I am not a big med bottle studier - but I am interested. RED Matthews

zecritr

Reaction score
Ebud

The above link is my hope you will join through link lmao E-bid is an alternative E-bay type site seems more international though.kinda like it though of course E-bay is still no1. lol

That is not my bottle unfortunately, was just looking through e-bid and dreaming at the moment and was curious what others thought of that one. That seller doesn't seem to have taken pic's of the bottoms but also doesn't look like he knows to do that, might want to ask him for a pic of it if interested.

Nice looking bottle,I think he has another on there also,different bottle but of the same maker?

zecritr

Reaction score
Vintage Paine's (Celery Compound) Late 1890s
http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/vintage-paine-s-late-1890s-86756047.htm

this is another of his bottles that i just seen with the bottom the main pic
over all i would say he has some nice bottles,of course I am not an expert by any means, so i ask here [sm=thumbup.gif]

These are all his
http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?type1=a&type2=a&cat=709417&mo=user-store&title=SMGallery-new-store1

my wimpy (at the moment) store is my middle one in signature,just getting started there,so looking around a bit :)

Dansalata

Reaction score
THE CHAMBERLAINS IS A PRETTY COMMON BOTTLEi dug one some years ago , but they are cool looking for sure...

zecritr

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dansalata

THE CHAMBERLAINS IS A PRETTY COMMON BOTTLEi dug one some years ago , but they are cool looking for sure...

cool good to know Thx[sm=thumbup1.gif]

zecritr

Reaction score
LOL while i understand the common label,
I still go with It's only Common if you have it and it's uncommon till you get it especially if you want it lol Till then and you have dug it or have the money for it it's rare lol adn on those rare occasion when somebody gives you a gift of a bottle that you really like,even if you know it's a common,then it becomes very uncommon at least to You.

And that is a very nice bottle,not my style but that is very cool

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster