Death threat on eBay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hunting262

Reaction score
OR, you could wait/invite him over an shoot him...............problem solved.
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

"Basically a death threat"? I think you read way more into things than they actually are. Did he say "I'm going to kill you."? If not, it's hardly a death threat.

If he is trying to scam you he seems to be going through a lot of trouble.....and you do buy and sell on ebay on two different names/accounts don't ya.......................?

So who's scamming who...........................maybe it's easy to blame the post office. In 53 years I've never had trouble from them and you twice in a short while, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But bottom line................if someone said they were going to kill me over $75 bucks, I'd just give it to and chalk it up as learning experience. Then that's just me.

OR, you could wait/invite him over an shoot him...............problem solved.

LOL[:D]

AlexD

Reaction score
FINALLY. I convinced him that it's not my fault. He didn't even believe the Post Office receipt at first[8D] I told him I would send a picture of the transaction where I bought the coins in the first place. In the message before last he said to just take his money and keep the coins, he's a good person and doesn't want to deal with me[8D] Well then... Sorry for trying to help.

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
so if you shipped the coins and used delivery conformation you should know exactly where they are.. What happened to them ??? your makin my head spin..

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Oldihtractor

so if you shipped the coins and used delivery conformation you should know exactly where they are.. What happened to them ??? your makin my head spin..

Again the question is where are the F@#$%^&*en coins [8D]

surfaceone

Reaction score
2230972-big.jpg

Alex, if you're out there,

Probably a wise move to have gone dark.

fotolia_3428695_XS.jpg

AlexD

Reaction score
I really don't know. For some reason the town it shipped to on the receipt is different than the town on his address[:-] I checked a few times before I sent it to be sure I wouldn't loose the coins[&:][8|] It's supposed to be Clinton NY but on the receipt it says Cortland Manor NY[8|][8D] Maybe the Post Office lady misread the zip code or something and thought I put the wrong address? The whole case is weird[&:] Haha, and his username ended with "enko" which means he's from Ukraine (my dad was born there, that's how I got the last name Dotsenko[;)]). Strange indeed[:-] How one time he'd be extremely angry and the next message be perfectly fine, then over again...[8|][8|]

epackage

Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling you may have written the wrong zip code or address, which is why I say PRINT your labels directly from Ebay and only ship Priotrity Mail with the FREE tracking....[;)]

AlexD

Reaction score
If it weren't for the fact our printer barley works because of it's age...[;)]

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.