DIGGER ODELL HAS PASSED AWAY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

farmgal

Reaction score
Very sad to hear indeed. Beofre I found this site I read a lot online of his knowledge and info. farmgal

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

WOW,JUST HEARD THIS VERY VERY SAD NEWS.I HAD MET MR. ODELL AND THIS GUY WAS A DELIGHT TO TALK TO AND JUST A FLAT OUT NICE GUY.WHAT A HIT THIS WILL HAVE ON OUR HOBBY HE IS A TRUE LEGEND IN THIS BOTTLE COLLECTING COMMUNITY. I AM TRULY SADDENED. BADGER
you are 100% correct about everything you said.. I just like to added he had a good memory an rememered people an usually what books they already bought..

Let's not forget,he was funny guy. I remember joking with him at the Bato show,nutty sense of humor,great guy

phil44

Reaction score
He was one of the good ones, I have many fond memories of him. He'll be missed.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: creeper71

ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

WOW,JUST HEARD THIS VERY VERY SAD NEWS.I HAD MET MR. ODELL AND THIS GUY WAS A DELIGHT TO TALK TO AND JUST A FLAT OUT NICE GUY.WHAT A HIT THIS WILL HAVE ON OUR HOBBY HE IS A TRUE LEGEND IN THIS BOTTLE COLLECTING COMMUNITY. I AM TRULY SADDENED. BADGER
you are 100% correct about everything you said.. I just like to added he had a good memory an rememered people an usually what books they already bought..

Let's not forget,he was funny guy. I remember joking with him at the Bato show,nutty sense of humor,great guy
he had 100.00 worth of books waiting for me this year at the Baltimore show... I said hi Digger an he said rob getting here late? I was about the 15th person thru the door.. I said traffic was bad an we both laughed ..even tho I only met him the year before he remembered my name an had my books in a bag waiting.. (I emailed him about 4 days be4 the baltimore show to tell him to bring the books...)

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Very nice write up and tribute to Digger Odell in this month's edition of AB&GC magazine.

PD

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I met him in 2007, never even considering the he, or myself, would suffer this disease. Both of us are health addicts, so it's ironic that LC invaded us. Sad that John lost his life to this beast. The bottle community mourns his loss and we pray that his family remains strong through their ordeal.

creeper71

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: saratogadriver

His collection is already making it into the auctions, and also ebay.

Jim G
This kinda angers me altho I don't know if it is pure need or pure greed.. so I will leave all other comments to self...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960