Digging ethics how do you operate

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
This thread is. Starting to make me mad. People are fukked up and that's that. I herd thinggs at bottle shows that will curl your hair. K SAIDA IT "THEY ARE ONLY BOTTLES" cept my puce eagle hahaahhaha

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Choose your digging partners wisely, that's all I can say. Badly scorched several times, but burned only once. Yep, Rick, it's also frosting mi pelotas.

bostaurus

Reaction score
Well, not too many people are interested in bottle digging around here. Even when I get intelligence on some bottles, nobody wants to even go! And I kinda don't like to go alone. Geez, if you guys can figure out a good spot around here, it's all ours! -Julie
I would love to go with you but it would be a bit of a drive. I am still trying to find bottle collectors around here. I know they have to be here but they are hiding.

towhead

Reaction score
Thx Melinda! Looks like the shores of the Lake is the place to be. Looks like that's were everything started! -Julie

bostaurus

Reaction score
We have met several folks at church that live in old farmhouses. Once we get to know them better I may broach the subject of privies and dumps with them.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

Well, not too many people are interested in bottle digging around here. Even when I get intelligence on some bottles, nobody wants to even go! And I kinda don't like to go alone. Geez, if you guys can figure out a good spot around here, it's all ours! -Julie
I would love to go with you but it would be a bit of a drive. I am still trying to find bottle collectors around here. I know they have to be here but they are hiding.

lets go down and dig some mushrooms [8D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc