Dr. Townsend's Sarsaparilla bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Traderjack

Reaction score
Latest offer is $ 450. Seriously considering it. If anyone can do better, do it soon.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think you should ride it out and after it ends try a bottle auction site. Since your low in FB it may be off putting to some buyers. Heckler, Glassworks or something may be able to attribute it to Stoddard, Albany or wherever and do you good. I can't see in the picture but I'm guessing it is pontil but not mentioned. They can also clear up the color description for you. As a family piece you should make sure it goes for the right price and to the right person.That's just my opinion and maybe $450 is a good price. I don't have a back record.

nhpharm

Reaction score
John, I'm the one that offered the $450. Beautiful bottle...I've dug some broken ones in the past but never a whole one and would love to have one for the collection. Brandon

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
These are certainly beautiful old bottles. That said, they are not hard to find.there are many on the market on a continual basis. every show i've been to hashad many differing examples for sale. jim

Traderjack

Reaction score
On Saturday, April 26th at 6 pm, I will accept the highest bid on my bottle on Ebay. Brandon, I sincerely thank you for your offer and ,to date, yours is the highest. If you win, you are getting a mighty fine bottle which has never been abused. Good luck, John

Traderjack

Reaction score
Bottle has been sold. Brandon is the lucky winner. Thanks everyone for your interest and answers to my questions.

nhpharm

Reaction score
John, Thanks so much...definitely looking forward to getting it! Dug 4-5 broken ones over the years but have never owned a whole one.

Traderjack

Reaction score
Shipped as of 9:30 this morning. Ebay should have forwarded you a tracking number. You should get it wednesday morning. It is double boxed. Enjoy!

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT THREAD! Glad for every one all around!! Happy it went from a Forum member to a Forum member....JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigJayKay