FORUM AUCTION FOR DIVERS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
RE: FORUM AUCTION FOR DIVERS NOW FREE SHIPPING!!

Steve, send me your shipping info please.. I will send it out as soon as ADMIN confirms your donation. [:)][:)]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
RE: FORUM AUCTION FOR DIVERS NOW FREE SHIPPING!!

Charlie. You really deserve a lot of credit. You gave the forum $75. That's pretty darn generous. Plus, you get to pay shipping and pack all of that stuff up. What fun! All of the rest of us on the forum owe a debt to you because we are coasting and posting on the funds that you just provided. Thanks again! Plus, Bootlepor gets some great gear for a tiny fraction of what a dive store would have charged. Another win win win situation. Once again, Charlie - Thanks!

bottlepoor

Reaction score
I`M STOKED FOR WINNING THIS AUCTION, I CAN`T WAIT TO POST PICTURES OF THE FIRST BOTTLE I FIND DIVING WHILE USING THIS EQUIPMENT,NOW MY WIFE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BUY ALL OF HER EQUIPMENT , MY WIFE AND I WERE CERTIFIED OPEN WATER DIVERS LAST SUMMER AND CAN`T WAIT TO HIT THE WATER AGAIN. WE HAVE AN ARTIFACT TRIP PLANNED SOON, WE`LL KEEP YOU POSTED!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..If you've ever had something come into your possession and you hung on to it, even if you have absolutely no use for it personally, just because one day maybe it might come in handy in some way, then you know how I feel right now! This was a most satisfying experience for me, and this stuff deserves to be used.. not sit in a plastic bin in a closet! My interest is in this forum, and it's members, and to be the catalyst in a multi-party-win situation like this gives me all kinds of warm fuzzies![:)] Bob you are a great guy, very gracious!! Thanks for your participation!! Steve, I hope you make great use of this stuff and fill the pockets of the BCD with keepers! -Charlie

bottlepoor

Reaction score
Hey Charlie,
I got the diving equipment (RIG) on Friday just like you said and everything looked just like posted, I`m excited to have it and will have it serviced next week, thanks for the great auction and generous shipping you really went all out for the forum and it means a lot.
Talk to you about diving adventures soon,
Steve

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter