Found some Color

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deenodean

Reaction score
Nice finds !! It's always exciting to look at your bottles..
The pictures I post on this site using my iPad always flip sideways. This site is the worse ever for posting pictures, there is always an issue!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Good stuff! Our waters are as muddy as chocolate milk, around here, or I would make an investment an start diving.

deenodean

Reaction score
Pictures righted

IMG_8647.jpgIMG_8648.jpgIMG_8653.jpgIMG_8658.jpgIMG_8660.jpg

Lordbud

Reaction score
I am still consistently amazed at "river bottom finds" down east. So many rocks in the creeks and rivers in Cally -- any bottle in the water will have long ago been broken to shards or less.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Good stuff! Our waters are as muddy as chocolate milk, around here, or I would make an investment an start diving.

Hi Creekwalker, are they muddy even in January? I usually dive when its cold as it can get w/o freezing, not because I like the cold. Summertime most waterbodies heat up and plankton will explode diminishing visibilty, not to mention mill foil ( an invasive water plant, it grows like crazy and covers the bottom), bacteria such as ecoli love the warm waters as well. I would expect some areas near you are diveable. You really only need 4-8 feet to see well and find. I usually look for old populated areas that most normal people would say "He is going diving in there?" "he must be crazy". Go get certified you can add it to your resume and you just might find something awesome. : )

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Thanks Deenodean for fixing my pictures. Lordbud I bet if its deep enough there is some whole stuff. I am always happy to find shards. If you can locate a spot that a family may have used to dump there trash there is a good chance you can find stuff buried underwater, the shards are a good sign.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen