LENZ-O Co. bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Retrorod

Reaction score
While exploring some exposed shoreline my wife found this bottle. Can't find out anything about it or the company name. Hoping someone can help?
I am enclosing pics: Description: clear glass, Eiffel tower shaped,sealed with cork that is topped with lead?..crown-type structure. The rim of cap says "THE LENZO CO." and a star. The crown has been bent...and appears to have been movable originally. Maybe a shaker spout?
The bottom is embossed with...LENZ-O
It is approximately 2in. wide at base x 5in. tall with the lid.
Hopefully, some of you experts can shed some light on its use,manufacturer and approx. date? Thanks,Rod

Db86114.jpg

Db86114.jpg

Attachments

• Db86114.jpg
    Db86114.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 104

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Rod, Welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about Lenz-o but the shape of the bottle and the type of top would make it a cologne or perfume from around the turn of the century.

Retrorod

Reaction score
Thanks folks, for the info thus far!
We have recently moved to some country property in Northeast coastal N. Carolina. Having fun digging through some old trashpiles and finding bottles by the edge of the woods. The property goes to the Currituck Sound and have found a lot of 'treaures' there, when the water gets blown out and exposes the shoreline. Thats where we found this Lenzo bottle. Hard to say where it washed in from!
Most of the bottles we are finding are of the 'common' variety. But we keep hoping to find the 'Holy Grail'!--Ha!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960