MZ-3A Sighted Yesterday

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnN

Reaction score
As I was out raking leaves yesterday, the Navy's MZ-3A blimp started flying by. I ran inside, got my camera, and made this video. I actually didn't have to run, because 1) it is a blimp, and 2) It was flying around a good 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy the video.

epackage

Reaction score
Did you do the whole "OH , THE HUMANITY" thing NJ, I didn't watch the whole video to find out..

If you had raked those damn leaves last fall like you should have you wouldn't have to do it in this nice weather...[8D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Neat Video,have you ever felt a Stealth at low altitude..... takes your breath away.......I have done quite a bit of work at McGuire/Fort Dix on Tennessee Street. That is where the heart of the data center for the base is located. It is without question the safest street in America. I have worked with the FBI,the Homelands Security people,and High level military IT personnel at the base on various occasions. John my son was in Howell today at the Howell Ice World Arena at 2:00 O clock. He made the all State 1st team in High School Ice Hockey and your rink is the practice site for the tournament they are going to play in Pittsburgh in mid April.This is for the National High School showcase event. New Jersey has done well the last two years as they won the whole thing in 2010 and made the Semis last year.

JohnN

Reaction score
No, I haven't had any stealth planes fly over. Mostly what flies over the house is C-17s, KC-10s, KC-135s, UH-60 Blackhawks, and 747s. Also, congratulations for your son, and I hope they win.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
John Last year in September a F-22A landed at the base. That is one mean fighter jet. The base was in lock down mode when it landed and for 10 minutes there after.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1