New guy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Conch times

Why would I put a smiley face? That would insinuate a joke, trust me that was no joke she's a peach!
Anyways, that glass box has PAT. jAN 2. 1977. on it. It's the only one we have found in the pile so far.
As for the flask it's my only one so I don't think I would let it go but I would like to see what you had in mind to trade! I love bottles so who knows maybe we can work something out.
Maybe so, but it's really not the type of thing I would share with a large group of people I don't know personally..That's just me though..

If you like the flask I won't bother with a trade, it's a nice thing for the window so enjoy it...Jim

Conch times

Reaction score
Yes it says try it on the flask.
The other one has K A N A N G A going around the bottle.it also has a name on the neck in cursive but I can't make it out.yea yea I know get a magnifying glass!

Plumbata

Reaction score
That 1877 patent item may be the reservoir of an old coal oil stove:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=4wxiAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA6&dq=reservoir&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mGrKT-byA6ad2QX02fXZCw&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=reservoir&f=false

The cross section of the reservoir seems to fit your piece, but I don't know if it was intended to be rectangular or round. Best I could come up with.

Conch times

Reaction score
If you knew me you would know that I joke about EVERYTHING! I forget that this sight is so big, here in our little town everyone knows everyone and they all know how I live to rag on the wife but it is all in good fun. I would also walk through any obstacle to make her life even a hint better so it's a fair trade, sorry I did not mean to offend anyone.

Conch times

Reaction score
If you knew me you would know that I joke about EVERYTHING! I forget that this sight is so big, here in our little town everyone knows everyone and they all know how I live to rag on the wife but it is all in good fun. I would also walk through any obstacle to make her life even a hint better so it's a fair trade, sorry I did not mean to offend anyone.

Conch times

Reaction score
Oops got so excited I posted that one twice. The aqua lady's leg says VIN DE BAYARD on it.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

That 1877 patent item may be the reservoir of an old coal oil stove:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=4wxiAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA6&dq=reservoir&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mGrKT-byA6ad2QX02fXZCw&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=reservoir&f=false

The cross section of the reservoir seems to fit your piece, but I don't know if it was intended to be rectangular or round. Best I could come up with.
Looks right whether the end product ended up round or oblong, nice find ...[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday