OLD BOTTLE Magazines

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bbgoatboy

Reaction score
I found a leather bag from my grandpa and it was full of OLD Bottle Magazines. There are alot of magazines it is heavy at 17 lbs. I would rather get rid of them to someone that is into this type of collecting. Great magazines articles, ads and all sorts of info. If anyone is interested pm me would listen to reasonble offers on the collection, I have checked ebay and amazon I don't do ebay but gives me a general value of them. They all appear in overall good condition not mint. I am in Salem Oregon area. 1973 - Have 10 months - missing June & December1975 - Have 10 months - missing Nov & Dec - extra July1976 - Have 10 months - missing June & July - 2 extra Jan and Sept and 1 extra Feb and May1977 - Have 8 months - missing Aug, Oct, Nov & Dec - Extra March1978 - Have 9 months - missing Jan, April & July - exta March, May and Aug1979 - Have 6 months - missing Jan, Feb, May, Sept, Nov & Dec1980 - Only have Feb and April of this year Collecting Bottles Book by William C. Ketchum JR. Also have 3 Relics MagazinesSummer 1968December 1971 & 1974

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I was jus looking for info on some one that makes metal bottle trees and saw y9u listing of old glass collecting magazines. I am interested. - if they are still available. RED Matthews

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28