Photographing cobalt bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrbottles

Reaction score
Iberian Spanish olive hey? Sounds interesting? Was it pontiled? Was Milwaukee spelled Milwaukie on it? Now that would be some thing if it was!!! Did Warren tell you he spells Alabamy F-L-O-R-I-D-A? What the hell is Iberian anyway? Does that mean 'extra spicy' Spanish olives? If so can you get original recipe too?

GPS? You dive for work AND have all the technical gizmos. Warren must get sick with envy in the time between his naps and bingo games!

Steven

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Steven...

I think Warren is joke writer for big time "Sit Com"!! He always has a great one line comeback...

I've been practicing with my wife's digital again. [:-] I got some bottles back from being cleaned, so I was going to throw a couple up on the forum... Tell me what you think and how I can improve them..

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven, If you or anyone else wants to learn the true secret to early retirement they way I did, I have a BAR. [ thats Browning Automatic Rifle ][8D]All YOU have to do is not move wile I show you.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] We will forego the 12+ G impact with ground.

I believe seal season is open here in Alabamy so dress in your little seal like suit and come on down.[sm=lol.gif]

Hey Wayne, don't let him snow ya, BINGO was invented in Ogaboogasheewa Westconsin.[:-]

mrbottles

Reaction score
Whoa Warren!

You can't shoot Wisconsin bottle collectors. We're the hunters not the hunted. Besides who's going to find you all those floribama or bamiflora Pepsi bottles if you shoot me? Remember 1 Blossoms Badger Ale ="s 6 Pepsi bottles! Who would shoot a poor helpless seal anyway?

What exactly happened to you Warren? Did they have you in the air force circus and you missed the landing pad after being shot out of the human cannon ball thingy? Did you do cartwheel off a curb and land funny while doing those cool training runs they always show on TV or what?

Warren you're getting you activities confused again... Cross stitching was invented in Ogaboogasheewa not BINGO! That was more of that James Carvel speak on the Wisconsin too. I get goose bumps when you do that!

Wayne i'm not sure i'd be much help on the pictures. I am having better luck but still figuring it out myself. I'd love to see some glass though!

Steven

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven, the government told me that flying is fun and safe and then we got shot down.[&:]You know? There are very few places to duck in an airplane and when your only moving at 500mph it can be a real bummer.[8|]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen