Photographing cobalt bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Warren,

Are you watching those images come up perfect in the blob soda gallery? and in my gallery? Man it must be like fireworks out there on the rest of the internet. Big beautiful cobalt fireworks! The next two will be the dark cobalt blue Hopkins bottles.

I saw your email, you sent it to my wife!! That's because i sent you an email from her account. It was open when i hit the email link under you name and i never checked what address i sent from. Very cool thanks! I will send the address tonight!

Steven

mrbottles

Reaction score
Don't get excited she doesn't hardly use it. Plus she's five month pregnant with our first kid! How cool is that! Have to reboot my camera software is stuck

See ya soon!

Steven

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Warren,

Look at the difference in the two images for 5006 hopkins the one on the LEFT is the one that looked wrong to me http://www.mrbottles.com/gallery.asp much better hey?

Steven

Look tonight i'll delete the second in the morning

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Steven -
I was just working on my links page and checking some earlier emails and bookmarks for this. I must say, I apologize, because you wrote to me some time ago and I've been so out of it and forgot to reply. To make a long story short, your site has been added and will be uploaded around the first of the year (next year [:D]) or slightly before.

PS - Congrats on the new diver in the months ahead. You better do all you can now...your free time is about to be cut in half or more. [:)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steven, You can't afford me so theres no charge for the stopper and I'll throw in a couple extra regular hutch stoppers.

I see what you meant about the pics, they are starting to look great. I'm always happy to just get a fuzzy pic.[&o]

I'd pull all that your wife my kid stuff but I know how touchy you new pops are.[sm=lol.gif]Hope the baby looks like mom![sm=lol.gif] Congrats to you and your wife and remember the phrase " YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL BABY". It becomes really important after 6 months.[:-]

mrbottles

Reaction score
How much better is this!!! Holy cow am i glad! It's sucks doing it twice but then still having junk is worse!

If any one wants to know how to photograph cobalt bottles give me a holla!

Oh and Meech no messing with the color on this!!

Steven

Us54352.jpg

Attachments

• Us54352.jpg
    Us54352.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members