Photographing Hawaiian bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Stinger, here is a photo. It's not the best but at least it gives an idea.

9491A2A8012C46E591355713258DBA39.jpg

Attachments

• 9491A2A8012C46E591355713258DBA39.jpg
    9491A2A8012C46E591355713258DBA39.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 90

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hey Bryan

You got some nice Hawaii milks in your collection. Some of them are pretty hard to find and valuable.

I also like your arrow head collection. Did you find all those your self?

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the info Rick. I really didn't know what they're worth. That's why I was hoping to trade them rather than sell. I just know how much I gave for them. I think I've got a little over a hundred dollars in all four, give or take a little bit.

I've probably found about half those arrowheads. The rest I've bought off of local farmers for pretty reasonable amounts. I'd love to have some Hawaiian artifacts however whenever I see them on ebay they go quite high. Take care.

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hey Bryan

Good luck with your trades.

What kind of Hawaiian artifacts are you looking for? I can keep an eye out for ya if anything good comes up for sale.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Rick, I'm really not sure what I'm looking for. I really like those poi pounders but I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford an undamaged one. Do you see many fishing sinkers? Those are also pretty cool.

P.S. Did I pay too much for the milks? Not that it matters, I bought them because I liked them. Take it easy.

HawBot808

Reaction score
So you bought that bottle.You got a fairly good price for that bottle..Most Hawaiians go for around 60-100..Let us know how your bottle arrived the camera guy didnt take very good pictures ...What other Hawaii bottles you have or looking for maybe we can trade some..Aloha, Chris

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
Hey Bryan

No! You did not pay too much for the milks, the two larger ones go for $125-$150 each and the two smaller ones go for $60-$75 each.

I'll let you know if I come across any good deals for any Hawaiian poi pounders or fishing sinkers.

HawaiiGlass4me

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: HawBot808

So you bought that bottle.You got a fairly good price for that bottle..Most Hawaiians go for around 60-100..Let us know how your bottle arrived the camera guy didnt take very good pictures ...What other Hawaii bottles you have or looking for maybe we can trade some..Aloha, Chris

Aloha Chris

Nice to see another local collector. Which island/town are you from? My wife and I live in good ole' rainy Hilo town. We collect mainly big island sodas and milks, we also collect stuff from the outer islands as well. I can't dig any more to to a severe back injury so now we get all our bottles from antique shops, collectible shows and fellow collectors/diggers.

stinger haut

Reaction score
Hi DiggerBryan,
Thanks for the pictures.
If you can get the prices for your bottles that Rick mentioned, then go for it. I have been buying from a digger that dug while he was in Hilo, now he's back on the mainland. He sells his stuff very low because he really doesn't care about the bottles anymore. So, he has been happy to unload them in small lots to me.
Thanks,
Stinger

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Chris- Yes, I am the one who got the bottle. I will be sure to let you know when it arrives. Right now I think all I have to trade are the ones I mentioned above. I'll double check though and see. I mainly collect milks and sodas from Oahu but occasionally I'll buy bottles from the other islands.

Rick- Thanks for letting me know the prices. Let me know if you run across any poi pounders or sinkers. I would appreciate it.

No problem Stinger.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause