Please HELP about PayPal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
Previously I manage to sell an item but I postage overcharged my buyer to avoid the buyer from ruining my DSR I partially refund the buyer (not credited paypal but using my paypal balance & the balance was from the buyer). When I checked my paypal account I found out that the refund status is completed.
Now here is the problem my buyer claimed that he never received the partially refunded money from me.
What should I do about this?

barberman

Reaction score
Call Paypal. They actually answer the phone and are very helpful.

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
Partially refun status Completed Yet buyer didn't received it is it possible?? Or is there something else??

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It might take a few days to get back the money in his account, or maybe he is lying, or maybe Paypal messed up, or maybe you refunded to the wrong guy..

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Sometimes paypal doesnt properly send emails to the recipient. So if he is waiting for an email from paypal confirming the refund he might never get it.
Assuming you sent it to the right person. If your paypal account status shows a debit , his will show a corresponding credit.
That part pretty reliably works.
So make sure he checks his account transactions. And you can send him a copy of yours showing the refund sent.
Should all be pretty straightforward.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen