sanborn fire ins map

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, i contacted a co. to see if i could get a copy of a map for ellicott city md., any for a perticular time span (1850-1890). they called me back and said they had several pages for ellicott city, but could't tell me what dates they where from. if they where after 1900 they would't be any good to me. they wanted $125.00 for them. this is the 1st time i have tried to get a sanborn map. if anyone has some experance or advise on this it would be greatly appreciated. rhona

flasherr

Reaction score
I was able to access Sanborn maps via my local library. They even had a deal where I can access there information from my home computer. The bad thing is i can only access Texas maps so i cant help you out on getting them for you
Brian

madman

Reaction score
hey rohna contact your local library!!! they should be able to help you mike

rwe79405

Reaction score
hey flasher im from Lubbock and would love to find out how to get those maps...

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, thanks for all the replys. i tried my local library, but they don't have them. there are some at U.M.B.C. at college park md. but that's not that close to me. they also have some at the md state archives in annapolis, but they say there is know one there to make copies of them. i didn,t know they show dumps on them. well maybe i will have to take a day off from work and go to annapolis. would there be any other maps that would show old dumps? thanks, rhona

Tony14

Reaction score
I have never heard or seen any of these maps. If they show where the dumps were, I'll have to head to the library to look for one.

madman

Reaction score
yo tony if you can find the sandborn maps of your town, circa 1900 they should show where the privy is located in your yard mike

baltbottles

Reaction score
Hi Rohna,

I can get you the maps from Ellicott City from 1887, 1894, 1899. there in pdf format so send me a private message with your e-mail address and i'll e-mail them to you. Just keep me in mind if you find any baltimore sodas.

Chris

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Here should be where to get the Sanborn Maps. I called today but the gal in charge had already left and all I got was her message....[:mad:]

Thank you for your interest in the Sanborn Maps. Individuals and Corporations should contact Environmental Data Resources, Inc. for information on this product. You can reach them at 800-352-0050 or mail to address below.

Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
3530 Post Road
Southport, CT. 06490

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib