Snow is coming again big time. BLIZZARD

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
If you are a snow lover like I am this Friday the 5th to Sunday the 7th look out if you
live in Kansas Missouri,Iowa,Northern Arkansas,Oklahoma,Eastern Nebraska,Illinois,Indiana,Ohio,Northern Kentucky,Virginia,Maryland Delaware,Pennsylvanian,New Jersey,Southern New York state Rhode Island and South Eastern Mass.
Accuweather who has been very accurate this year is talking about the B WORD BLIZZARD.If Baltimore
Washington DC and Philadelphia receive 10 or more inches of snow they will break their alltime snow amounts
for any given winter season.There also could be another storm on Tues,Wednesday of next week also.

Here is a link http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=Meteomadness&pgurl=/mtweb/content/Meteomadness/archives/2010/02/snow_map_for_the_blizzard.asp

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Here is another video from the same web site.

http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-demand.asp?video=58063217001&title=Weekend Blizzard DC to NYC

woody

Reaction score
It seems the south is getting the snow that we normally get.
That doesn't hurt my feelings at all!!! [;)]
They're calling for up to 2 feet of snow in Baltimore, Md.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
global warming[8|]lol!!!! i'll have pics of the storm steve this sat[;)]. hold on tight it looks "BIG".~matt

crozet86

Reaction score
Virginia has had more snow this year than the last 9 years put together according to our roanoke tv station. One good thing is our water table should be caught up from the drought we have had the last few years lol.

glass man

Reaction score
IT WAS CALLING FOR SOME SNOW HERE TOMORROW HERE,GLAD IT CHANGED AS WE HAVE BOTTLE SET UP IN ROME TOMORROW. THE RAIN IS BAD ENOUGH!!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
The snow started at 700 pm Eastern time here in wonderfull sewell New Jersey and I have in 1 hours time 4 inches of snow already!!
We have had lightning and thunder with the snow its really amazing.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28