New Euro has 995 mb low off of Atlantic city.UHOH !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Henry is a great weather forecastor I have a lot of respect for him, here is what he has to say about the up coming storm on the Tuesday to Thursday period.For those of you that dont know what a 995 ml low is it is a hurricane in the winter.Only Noreasters and Hurricanes attain this low of an air pressure reading.The all out BLIZZARD OF TODAY ONLY REACHED 1025. MBs If this pans out There will be another 20 to 30 inch snow but this time it will include New England all of New England WOODY>Get your snow blower tuned up your going to need it.Here is the link to Henrys blog.

http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-blogs.asp?partner=accuweather&blog=Meteomadness&pgurl=/mtweb/content/Meteomadness/archives/2010/02/330_pm_update_and_final_for_the_this_stormnow_the_next_storm.asp

woody

Reaction score
Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
i know ,it's funny. biggest scam going "global warming". i always ask people this, what caused the last "global warming" that melted all the ice caps on earth???? well i can tell you this it WAS NOT HUMANS. we were not even around then[8|]. sorry about jackin your post steve[:D]~matt

cyberdigger

Reaction score
What's the latest on Wednesday, Steve? Are we gonna get nailed again?? It's beginning to resemble winter..
Far as global warming goes, uhh, can we humans get a little bit more full of ourselves that we think we have any control over the weather??? Even if we as a species cause things to change, the causes themselves, the things we do, we can't even control ourselves.. I don't care how many slide shows Al shows us! [8|]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Charlie and anyone from the mid Atlantic north to southern New England look out this storm is going to be big.
Here is a link to Accuweather and My main man Joe this guy is good.He has nailed every storm on the east coast
including the past seasons hurricanes.Watch this video he,s only available usually on the pay version of Accuweather.

http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-demand.asp?video=44795589001&title=

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
For those interested here are the snow totals for the last storm.
My town is in that darkest shaded purple bullseye in the right quadrant
in Southern New jersey.I heard of a town in Maryland that received 40 inches.

http://www.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&article=1

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Steve, I understand your affinity for Joe.. I remember him from his weather channel days.. the man knows his stuff!! I didn't really get the maps he was showing us, but I believe him.. thanks for linking us up, Steve!!

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I am one of the ones in Maryland who got pummeled. This is rediculus. I shoveled for two days. For those of you who dont know what 30-40 inches of snow is like, Its horrible. The whole state is shut down. Main roads are fine but secondary roads are trecherous at best.

In the city you have nowhere to put the snow. I have a driveway about a hundred ft long. Most people dont own a snowblower.....me included. But I promise before next year hits....I will have one. You may only need it once in five to ten years but when something like this hits you wish you had one. After shoveling my driveway I went next door and did my 86 year old neighbors driveway.

Now they say we are getting it again, For those of you who have those little stickers on your cars..."Think Snow"...Bite me!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter